Central University of Kerala JRF Jobs for MSc Biotech / Biochem / Life Sciences
Junior Research Fellow Posts vacant for msc life sciences/ Biotech/ biochem and microbiology at Central University of Kerala. Central University of Kerala is hiring msc life sciences candidates for a Junior Research Fellow job. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project: “Molecular Diversity and Bioprospecting of Carotenoids Producing Haloarchaea in Search of Novel Anti-Cancer agents”
Age Limit: 28 years or under as on the last date of this application (age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates will be given according to the SERB, Govt. of India norms.
• M.Sc. In Genomic Science/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Microbiology/Life Sciences with 55% aggregate marks and with valid NET/GATE score card.
• M.Sc., Final Year results awaited candidates also eligible to apply.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates having laboratory experience in Molecular Microbiology, Biochemistry, Hands-on expertise in Cell culture is going to be favoured. Depending on the suitability of this candidate, the appointment to be made is purely temporary for a year, but extendible after review the work progress annually until the duration of this project.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidate should send the HARDCOPY of the comprehensive curriculum vitae by Speed post/ Courier to the following address: Dr Ranjith Kumavath, Principal Investigator, Dept. of Genomic Science, Central University of Kerala, Krishna Building, Periya (P.O), Tejaswini Hills, Kasaragod-671316, Kerala.
- The CV should include name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications, any national level examination qualified, Brief note on work experience if having. Name of at least two referees, and self-attested copies of supporting certificates/ Documents.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email for a final interview. No separate call letter will be issued.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview or at the time of joining the job JRF if chosen.
- Please, notice the appointment to be made is only temporary. There’s no right for claiming any regular appointment in the University.
- The applicant must carry all certifications of their qualifying examinations at the time of attending the interview.
- The chosen JRF will be encouraged to register for a PhD, in the event the candidate would fulfil the Central University of Kerala PhD regulations.
The last date for the receipt of applications is 10th July 2019.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, msc life sciences jobs, research fellow jobs, junior research fellow jobs, project fellow life sciences jobs, jrf life sciences jobs, central university of kerala jobs, central university of kerala recruitment. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.