BSc Food Technology Scientist
Companies like Mondelez is hiring for r&d careers. They require candidates with an MSc or BSc Food Science/Technology, with the relevant experience for a Scientist position. Mondelez research jobs for BS/MS Food Science & Technology candidates respectively. Check all of the details that have been posted below:
Job Title: Scientist II – ANZ Chocolate
This person is an experienced RD&Q developer.
This position requires a comprehensive understanding of the development process and innovative knowledge of basic technologies to contribute to project objectives and outcomes.
This job is responsible for planning and executing assigned technical projects.
The functions will mostly support ANZ Chocolate Product Development and business continuity projects. These roles will need input in project team meetings, project timelines, specification updates and creation. These roles will also have to support the transition to our new specification system so it’s likely there will be data review and specification updates needed to ensure the migrated data properly reflects exactly what we do. From time to time a sample manufacturing could be demanded, but this role won’t require large amounts of practical work.
This role will allow the successful candidate to find out more about the Australia and New Zealand business and the ways of working within this business unit. The ANZ business includes a high level of rigour around the processes that are followed closely an eye for detail and willingness to follow procedures will be important.
Along with this, some other significant traits of the successful applicant include:
- A Demonstrated ability to forge relationships with people you can not see face to face
- Ability to work with people from various culture
- Need to become a self-starter, with an ability and drive to learn autonomously and find people to help them.
- Willingness to speak up when they want aid
- Willingness to work autonomously with minimal direction and find a Means of solving own problems
The listing below a series of short key statements that describe exactly what you do (Primary Accountabilities); why you can do it (Expected End Result); and also the way you can tell if you’ve done it (Performance Measures). For many places, there are generally 5 to 10 such statements. List in order of importance.
- Prepares detailed project plans and experimental design, for assigned projects
- Ability to identify risks and contingencies
Program/Project Leadership & Execution
- Execute according to the agreed project plan
- Gather and analyze data in a logical fashion
- Manage identified risks to deliver the project
Product Specification & Regulatory
- Prepares all necessary technical specifications & documents
- Participate in product assessment against regulations and corporate standards
Organisation Excellence & Development
- Acquires a comprehensive understanding of the development process
- Acquires advanced knowledge of basic technologies
- Fantastic Comprehension of ingredients/product technical fundamentals
- Understanding of confectionery technologies and ingredients is a strong advantage
- Knowledge or familiar with consumer-driven design principles is recommended a sound
- Comprehension of consumer product development and commercialization processes within an FMCG environment
Technical / Work-based Skills:
- Competent project planning and management skills
- Proven analytic and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge sharing
- Great technical report writing abilities
- Delivers results, interpretation and technical reports in a Way appropriate to your commercial context
- Proficient computer skills
Qualifications: BS at the areas of Food Science, Food/Process Engineering, Food Technology, Food Chemistry or comparable
- 2 to 5 years of practical experience in an FMCG environment in a product development role is a strong advantage
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional business partners to ensure quality and timely execution of numerous projects
- Demonstrated ability to finish projects/tasks within delegated timelines.
Primary Location: Thane, Maharashtra, India
Editor’s Note: bsc food science jobs, msc food science jobs, ms food technology job, bs food tech jobs, food technology careers, food tech vacancies, food tech scientist jobs, scientist jobs, r&d jobs, mondelez india careers, mondelez international jobs, mondelez vacancies. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media profiles for more updates in the biosciences industry.