Biological Sciences Project Jobs
Project Assistant jobs for msc candidates. MSc Biological Sciences Project Assistant vacancy for eligible candidates. Project Assistant position vacant at MACS ARI, Pune. MACS ARI, Pune is hiring msc Project Assistant vacancy, check out all of the details on the Project Assistant post given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Project Assistant (1 No.)
Name of Project: “Crispr – Cas9 based genome-editing approach to explore functions of Actin Binding Proteins in zebrafish: Unravelling F-actin regulation underlying
behaviour of cells, tissues and animals.”
Post Code: ARI/SP-297/PA
Age limit (according to date of interview): Upto 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of upto 5 years (Upto 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants and 3 years (Upto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer) applicants according to DBT-JRF guidelines. However, candidates chosen through DBT-BET 2018 shall also be considered for age relaxation as applicable.
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 16,000/- + 24 percent HRA
- Essential – (i) Master Degree with 60% marks in any discipline in Biological Sciences.
- Desirable – (i) Expertise in animal handling skills.
How to Apply:
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and also selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or financing agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it together with original and self-attested copies of credentials, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer,
Agharkar Research Institute by 25/06/2019 (Tuesday).
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute isn’t responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they might contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per Revision of emoluments and guidelines on service conditions for research personnel engaged in R&D programme of the MACS – Agharkar Research, Institute. Pune.
(i) Deadline: 25/06/2019 (Tuesday)
(ii) Date of Walk-in-interview: Monday, 15/07/2019
(iii) Reporting Time: 10:00 a.m.
(iv) Display of shortlisting of candidates: Will be displayed on Institute website by 28/06/2019 (Friday)
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, msc biological sciences jobs, msc jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, research jobs, biological sciences jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media platforms. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.