Abbott Food Technology Careers – BSc & MSc Apply Online
Assistant Manager Post Vacant are available at Abbott. BSc & MSc Food Technology candidates looking for a research career in Biotech companies can apply for this job at Abbott. For more details on Abbott Research Careers check details below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Technical Operations
Job ID: 30926864
Location: Mumbai, India
- Support in eligibility & development of new suppliers/Ingredients ensuring execution of Abbott Recommendations.
- Understand Abbott requirements & provide onsite support to suppliers in improvements & closing the gaps.
- Function in collaboration with JH plant & Mumbai team to comprehend any coverage/quality challenges & operate to resolve.
- The incumbent may need to relocate/travel to other supplier locations where managing the daily action plans and communication with QA and technical operations team.
- To aid in implementation/conduct of systems, audits, training, workshop by Abbott & ensures 100% compliance & no critical findings in Abbott Audits.
- Monitoring of production activities, in-process check, Sampling, Cleaning schedules,
- Process Control at the supplier site.
- Site Liaison between Supplier and Abbott.
- Accountable for quality according to Abbott demands & proper actions if deviations, RCA and CAPA implementation at the website.
- Ensure quantity fulfilment of supplies according to plan through effective communications with key stakeholders, tracking on logistics & Supplies.
- Develop & Maintain GMP, food safety, Good warehouse practices & Hygiene clinics at Supplier website.
- Share daily production report to Abbott team & escalate abnormalities promptly.
- Establish weekly, monthly, Quarterly & yearly Quality/Production reports.
- Work for Continuous Improvement & Excellence reduced variations & bring efficiency to the procedure.
KEY BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Adaptability, Innovation, Initiative, Teamwork, Integrity
- Proactive thinking & strategic planning abilities.
- Capability to develop options — make sound decisions quickly, together with the very best available advice.
- Effective communication, facilitation & social abilities
- Abilities to do under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong ability to accommodate changing business needs
- The performance with Impeccable Integrity & Transparency
EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Food/Chemical Technology/Engineering or similar discipline.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in all of the following disciplines: Food Processing, Supplier Development, technical services, supplier quality assurance, Plant operations.
- Know how- Understanding of Food manufacturing process & Unit Operations.
- Hands on experience are favoured in the manufacturing of Non-dairy ingredients (such as Sugar, Maltodextrin, Edible Oils, Minerals & Vitamins, flavours, Nutritional Products, quality assurance, and technical oversight.
- Knowledge of general microbiology/ chemical/ Physical hazards and understanding of Analytical testing.
- Great data analytical skills & comprehension of the statistical procedure.
- Great command on glow & decent presentation skill.
Editor’s Note: bsc food tech jobs, msc food tech jobs, bsc food technology jobs, msc food technology jobs, assistant manager jobs, assistant abbott jobs, food technology careers, abbott healthcare jobs, mumbai jobs, bsc jobs mumbai. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of the social media profiles.