TERI Current Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates with an msc Biotech / Biochem & Microbiology background apply for Project Associate job. MSc Biotech / Biochem / Microbiology project associate post. Project jobs for msc biotech / biochem / microbiology candidates. Check out the details on the same, given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Project Associate – Fungicidal Inorganic nanomaterials synthesis and characterization
Salary: Rs. 31000
- Fungicidal inorganic synthesis, characterization, and relative efficacy evaluation.
- Data analysis, report preparation, and reporting to job organizer
Eligibility: Master degrees (submitted/awarded) in the field of Microbiology and Biochemistry, and Biotechnology, Chemistry, and Nanotechnology
Experience: 2 – 3 years
– Strong background in synthesis of inorganic nanomaterials.
– Good understanding of characterization techniques needed for nanomaterials.
– Well versed with antimicrobial assays in the lab in addition to the in-plant system.
How to Apply:
Candidates are asked to apply through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before or on May 25, 2019, with their CV together with a brief write-up on research experience in the appropriate field. For any questions, please send email to email@example.com.
Apply By: 25 May 2019
Editor’s Note: biotechnology jobs, microbiology jobs, msc jobs, msc biochemistry jobs, msc project associate jobs, project associate jobs, Jobs at TERI University. biotech jobs at TERI University. Also, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter while you are at it. And follow us on all of our social media profiles. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.