TERI Latest Jobs Openings 2019
Interested and eligible candidates with an msc Biotech / Biochem & Microbiology background apply for Project Associate job. MSc Biotech / Biochem / Microbiology project associate post. Project jobs for msc biotech / biochem / microbiology candidates. Check out the details on the same, given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Project Associate – Hierarchically nanostructured materials fabrication
Salary: Rs. 31000
- Porous hierarchically nanostructured materials fabrication using innovative methods
- Diverse chemical and structural property characterizations
- Loading/immobilization of nanoscale active ingredients and study of release kinetics
- Data analysis, report preparation, and reporting to project coordinator
Eligibility: M.Sc. (submitted/awarded) in the field of Microbiology and Biochemistry, and Biotechnology, Chemistry, Nanotechnology, and chemical engineering.
Experience: 2 – 3 years
– Research expertise in regions of porous or hierarchically nanostructured materials fabrication.
– Knowledge of innovative methods utilized for bio-inspired hierarchical designs to manufacture porous nanostructured materials.
– Nanocrystals multi-scale mode
How to Apply:
Candidates are asked to apply through email ([email protected]) before or on May 25, 2019, with their CV together with a brief write-up on research experience in the appropriate field. For any questions, please send email to [email protected].
Apply By: 25 May 2019
Editor’s Note: biotechnology jobs, microbiology jobs, msc jobs, msc biochemistry jobs, msc project associate jobs, project associate jobs, Jobs at TERI University. biotech jobs at TERI University. Also, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter while you are at it. And follow us on all of our social media profiles. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.