Syngene Life Sciences Jobs
MSc Life Sciences / Biotechnology and Biology candidates apply for a Project Operations Coordinator position which can be applied for online at Syngene. Syngene is hiring biotech / biology and life sciences candidates. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Project Operations Coordinator
Seeking a highly motivated individual with a good understanding of the biotech/pharma industry. This role will support projects in Discovery Biology at Syngene. The individual should have excellent communication skills. Individual must possess the ability to coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders in ensuring projects operations are seamless and projects are delivered on time, budget and quality.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Masters in life sciences/ business management with a background in biotechnology/ biology/ pharma or related disciplines
- 1-3 years of total experience in the biotech/pharma industry, of which,
- 1-3years experience in project coordination
- 1-3years of scientific/laboratory experience with an understanding of technical aspects of biology (desired)
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Well versed with Microsoft office tools like excel, word & powerpoint
- Effective communication skills in English
- CAPM certified/ diploma or degree in business management, while not essential, will be an advantage
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out end-to-end project transactions on SAP viz. resource management, budget management, etc
- Generate reports from SAP for timesheet, budget utilization, purchase history, resource mapping, etc
- Update the MIS on SAP for tracking sales, profits and revenue
- Prepare project reports from the existing enterprise management database-dash boards/MIS
- Track and report team hours, budget and resource utilization
- Prepare paperwork for shipment and facilitate material transfer by coordinating with logistics team, carrier, external and internal customers
- Coordinate end-to-end cross-functional project operations and multi-disciplinary activities to ensure that project deliverables are met
- Schedule project meetings, coordinate agenda, support client visits, create e-rooms and ensure timely communication to all project stakeholders when required
- The support project team for meeting quality and regulatory requirements. Eg. coordinate and track import licence process, Provide data for lab notebook maintenance and archival.
- Communicate appropriate project information and reports to the Project Team Leader and project team in a timely manner.
- Create a project and business unit performance related dashboard from the enterprise management system/database.
- Liaise with the finance team to ensure appropriate revenue recognition and timely and accurate invoicing.
- Follow up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Work with the supervisor in implementing project management knowledge areas and best practices (as applicable)
- Support strategic initiatives by providing high-quality data in a timely and efficient manner.
- Role will report in to project manager
Exceptional interpersonal skills, quick learning, eye for detail, ability to work with cross-functional departments, manage stakeholder relationships, affable and approachable personality, alacrity, assertive & excellent communication skills.
Editor’s Note: R&D jobs syngene, syngene jobs, syngene life sciences job, R&D Research Associate Syngene careers, msc biology careers, syngene jobs, syngene careers, syngene recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.