PierianDx Latest Jobs 2019
PierianDx enables health systems, academic medical centers, and commercial labs to deliver patient-specific diagnosis and treatments based on an individual’s DNA. In use since 2011, and regularly enhanced with a new patient, clinical and research data, PierianDx’s proprietary Clinical Genomicist Workspace (CGW) provides clinical labs more streamlined and accurate analysis, interpretation, and reporting needed to accelerate their personalized medicine programs. PierianDx also recently launched the NGS Gateway Program, a CAP-accredited, CLIA-certified lab that complements PierianDx partners’ in-house NGS testing services.
Why work with PDx?
If you believe genomic data is important information to patients, physicians and healthcare providers, AND you’re looking for a challenge, high expectations, and strong leadership, then come join our team!
Role – Senior Biocurator
PierianDx (www.pieriandx.com), a leader in the clinical genomics space, is currently seeking talented, motivated Biocurator as part of its annotation team at its Pune, India location.
Location: Senapati Bapat Road, Pune
- Ph.D in genetics/genomics/molecular biology with a minimum of 2 years of work experience OR
- Masters degree in molecular biology, genetics, biotechnology or biochemistry with 8to 10yearsof work experience consisting of 4+ years in a leadership role.
- Genetic and molecular understanding of human diseases.
- Good understanding of genomic databases and their annotations (For example: GenBank, RefSeq, dbSNP etc).
- Basic understanding of cancer biology and signaling pathways is a plus.
- An understanding of bioinformatics analysis to identify variants within genomic data sets is desirable.
- Proficiency in communicating and understanding of genetic variant details.
- An enthusiastic “can-do” mentality with leadership skills, a dedicated team-worker, having good verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience as an experimental scientist or group lead is a big plus.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Execute tasks with ownership and responsibility.
- Define project plans and details
- Mentor mid/junior level biocurators
- Evaluate peer-reviewed experimental research for annotation.
- Collect and synthesize data from scientific literature published by clinical and human genome research groups, professional guidelines and clinical trials.
- Maintain specifications and monitor day-to-day operations of the literature searching and triage pipelines and various error-checking processes.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates matching the above criteria can send their updated CV’s to [email protected]
Editor’s Note: phd jobs, genomics jobs, genetics jobs, molecular biology jobs, molecular biology phd jobs, biocurator jobs, pierian dx jobs, pierian dx recruitment, pierian dx careers, pierian dx current jobs, pierian dx senior biocurator jobs, biocurator phd jobs, phd genomics jobs, check out the Podcast and Newsletter we have for free subscription service.