Pepsi India Quality Executive Jobs – BSc / BTech Food Tech Apply Online
If you are looking for Quality Executive jobs, then PepsiCo India requires BTech & BSc Food Technology relevant experience to apply online for Quality Executive position that is available at PepsiCo. For more details on the experience required, job description, key responsibilities and such, check Biotecnika.
Req ID: 180805BR
Designation: RMPM – Quality Executive
Location: Kolkata, India
- Conducting quality checks of RM/PM material received in the plant to make sure that all FLI criteria of quality have been met. Monitoring RM/PM tests, reporting of non-compliance of service providers and communicating about the corrective actions.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate reports for communication to all the people concerned. Conducting regular audits of RM/PM stores for storage condition and FIFO/FEFO implementation. Ensure the smooth implementation of food safety policies at the plant.
- Ensuring the best quality of RM/PM received in via quality checks and inspection.
- Implementing the right quality control systems/standards for the vendors/suppliers.
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of implementation of GMP, GHK GLP and internal/external audits (FSSC, AIB, Process audit) at Plant.
- Communicating to vendors in relation to the Root cause and failure analysis for deviations and follow up for the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Ensure receiving of quality RM/PM material in Accordance with the FLI standards.
- Reporting of Deviation/Discrepancies to vendors/purchase and follow up for the corrective and preventive steps.
- Executing external testing from NABL accredited Laboratory for all RM/PM /Water /FG and ensuring compliance and action against deviation
- Driving Calibration of equipment in Lab and Plant. Keeping the master calibration list updated.
- Driving Personnel Hygiene inside plant through weekly audits, capability building and Hygiene station upkeep
- Conducting 3p, CFA and SDP audits in the eastern region and delivering training on HLE in the supply chain
- Implementing the ASHA /QAS system and capability building among stakeholders
Qualification: B.Sc/ B.E./B.Tech – Food Technology
Experience: 1-2 Years of experience in the Food Manufacturing Industry
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
Editor’s Note: research jobs, pepsi india latest jobs, May 2019 r&d jobs, Pepsi jobs, pepsi india jobs, india careers, pepsi co india jobs, food technologist jobs, QC jobs, Quality Control Jobs, R&D Jobs, R&D Careers, QC Careers, Quality Control Food Tech Jobs, PepsiCo India QA R&D Careers, pepsi india jobs, careers at pepsi, jobs at pepsi, vacancies at pepsi, food tech jobs, food tech careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also listen to the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.