Novozymes QA Jobs 2019
MSc candidates with a background in Life/Food sciences/Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry are encouraged to apply online at Novozymes. Novozymes hiring MSc Life/Food sciences/Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry candidates for QA Specialist jobs. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: QA Specialist, Bangalore, India
Job Area: Quality, Environmental and Health
QA Specialist, Bangalore, India
Are you interested in finding a role which allows you to combine your passion for sales along with your talents for relationship-building? If that’s the case, you could be our newest colleague in QA Specialist.
- Mainly responsible for reviewing the customer queries received from the customer and coordinate with multiple worldwide stakeholders and provide the technical packages as a response.
- Involve in the review of documentation associated with production procedure.
- Documentation of completed product approval and compliance with certification and regulation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Hold a university degree/post-graduation in Life/Food sciences/Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry
- Having 2 – 3 years of working experience in quality assurance in the food industry is essential.
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Need to involve in projects and contribute as a team player.
- Exposure to GMP, cleanliness and certificates will be added advantage
Editor’s Note: Novozymes jobs, R&D jobs, Novozymes R&D jobs, novozymes jobs, novozymes r&d jobs, latest r&d jobs, research jobs, biochemistry jobs, biotech jobs, food technology jobs, check out the Newsletter – a free subscription that you can avail by signing up for it once. And we have a Podcast available for free listen on SoundCloud.