NII SRF Jobs 2019
National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Junior Research Fellow
(Project) job for MSc Biology and Life Sciences candidates. Junior Research Fellow
(Project) vacancy for MSc Biology and Life Sciences candidates at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: “Modulation of oral tolerance by innate and adaptive Immune cells”
funded by DBT
Senior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc in almost any branch of Biology/Life Science with minimal Of two years of research expertise. The candidate must have qualified any’National Level Examination’ according to DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
Emoluments: The chosen candidates will draw consolidated emoluments according to Institute Rules, Depending upon experience & qualifications
Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/- a month and 30 percent HRA (As sanctioned by the financing agency)
Job Description & Desired Knowledge: The project is aimed at determining whether certain immune cells modulate. The development of oral tolerance and determine the success of immunization by the oral route. Theoretical and practical expertise in immunology and/or molecular biology or Biochemistry is necessary.
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format provided below, applicants must send complete Curriculum Vitae together with the names of 3 referees. Curriculum Vitae should include particulars of the experimental experience and record of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 30th May 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: junior research fellow jobs, research jobs, msc life sciences jobs, life sciences project jobs, NII jobs, NII careers, msc jrf careers, research fellow jobs, research jobs, nii careers, nii vacancies, nii recruitment, msc careers, msc recruitment, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter