MSc Biotech JRF Jobs ICRISAT
MSc Biotech / Plant Breeding and Genetics JRF vacancy is available at ICRISAT. ICRISAT hiring for research vacancies, and msc candidates with Biotech / Plant Breeding & Genetics as a qualification are eligible. Junior Research Fellow jobs for msc candidates. Check out all the details posted below on the same:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
- Conduct GWAS and haplotype analysis.
- Develop breeding populations and marker-assisted breeding for yield-related traits in rice.
- Develop SSR/SNP assays for high throughput screening of breeding materials.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports and publications, annual planning and review meetings of this project.
- Any other work assigned by the supervisor.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Genetics/Plant breeding/Computational biology will be an extra advantage.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, adaptable to working in a multicultural environment.
- Master degree in Plant Breeding and Genetics/Biotechnology or associated fields with NET.
- Experience in conducting next-generation genomics data analysis.
- Proven technical skills to work in a multi-cultural team.
This is a Consolidated category position for two years 7 Months, renewable dependent on the performance of the incumbent and the Institute’s ongoing need for this position. The compensation, terms and conditions will be as per DST guidelines.
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply on or before 20 May 2019 with newest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact info of 3 references which are educated about your professional credentials and work experience. All applications will be admitted; nonetheless merely short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
Deadline: on or before 20 May 2019
Editor’s Note: ICRISAT jobs, icrisat careers, icrisat vacancies, jrf jobs, junior research fellow posts, biotechnology jobs, icrisat, icrisat careers, icrisat vacancies, icrisat careers, icrisat vacancies, icrisat jobs, icrisat vacancies, icrisat jobs, icrisat recruitment. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service and also follow us on all of our social media. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on a weekly basis on SoundCloud.