Karnataka Govt MSc Life Sciences Research Jobs With Rs. 48,000/-
Government jobs for bsc and msc environmental sciences and life sciences candidates. Govt of Karnataka, Environmental Management & Policy Research Institute (EMPRI) jobs for msc & bsc life sciences and environmental sciences jobs. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
1. Junior Research Fellow – JRF (1 Position)
Salary: Rs. 31,000 + 24 percent HRA / 1 year, renewable)
Age: For this post of JRF age not exceeding 28 years according to the date of advertising
The upper age limit for JRF/PA shall be relaxed up to five years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC according to the prevailing Govt. Of India/DST rules.
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic science or Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following
- Scholars who are chosen through National Eligibility Tests — CISR-UGC NET such as lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection procedure through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions including DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc..
2. Research Scientist (1 Position)
Salary: 48,000 CTC / 1 year, renewable)
JRF, NET qualified and M.Sc. in Environmental Science or Life Science. Working understanding of Kannada is essential. Proficiency in MS Office and willingness and ability to travel extensively.
3. Research Associate (1 Position)
Salary: 45,000 CTC / 1 year, renewable)
Masters (M.Tech/M.Sc.) – Environmental Engineering /Environmental Science or Life Science or Earth Science. Working knowledge of Kannada is essential. Proficiency in MS Office and willingness and ability to travel extensively.
4. Project Assistant (1 Position)
Salary: 22,000 CTC / 1 year, renewable)
B.E/ B.Tech – Environmental Engineering / B.Sc – Environmental science. Working understanding of Kannada is essential. Proficiency in MS Office and willingness and ability to travel extensively.
How to Apply:
1. A Duly filled Application Form (Click here to download Application Form).
2. Recent Curriculum Vitae.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on
- Eligibility criteria are given above.
- Incomplete application or only Application or only Curriculum Vitae is liable for rejection.
- EMPRI will not be responsible for this non-receipt of information because of the lack of internet/ wrong email identification of the candidates.
- Date of Personality test for the shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email ([email protected])
- The Selected Candidates for the above posts will be recruited through manpower agency for EMPRI.
- Number of Vacancies is tentative and may be revised in accordance with the requirement of the project.
- Preference will be given to applicants from Hyderabad – Karnataka region.
Deadline: by 10th June 2019
Editor’s Note: govt jobs, latest govt jobs, latest government jobs, government careers, msc jobs, environmental sciences jobs, life sciences jobs, research jobs, research careers, empri jobs, empri recruitment, latest life sciences govt jobs, karnataka govt jobs, karnataka jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our socials for the latest in the life sciences industry.