IQVIA Life Sciences Jobs
BSc Life sciences candidates are encouraged to apply for a Lab Clin Data Analyst position that is vacant and available at IQVIA. Lab Clin Data Analyst vacancy for BSc life sciences candidates. For more details on the Job description, responsibilities and such, check out all the details posted below.
Job Title: Lab Data Analyst
Job ID: R1071308
Location: Bangalore, IN
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end lab services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and content management solutions. With a constant focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions utilizes its worldwide experience and scientific experience to transform science and information into actionable medical insights which help clients enhance human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (previously QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the very best of every parent company’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to satisfy its mission of handling every sample like a life depends on it.
An Intermediate level Lab Data Analyst which provides clinical laboratory data expertise as part of a team to develop and maintain the Laboratory Data Management (LDM) for its studies awarded to Quintiles lab and meets the external client data reporting needs from the local laboratory activities.
- Perform as Data Team Lead (DTL) for lots of regional or international studies or function in a leadership role to a particular DM Task.
- Handle delivery of projects through complete data management study life-cycle (with minimal guidance)
- With guidance from a more senior DTL or Manager, handle project timelines and quality; identify out-of-scope work.
- Serve as backup for different Data Team Leads (with guidance).
- Perform comprehensive excellent control processes.
- Independently bring project solutions to the LDM team
- Understanding and confirmation of error logs generated by the QLIMS Data Transmission creation programs and communicate effectively to the programming/support team to resolve whether any problems in the Data Transmission.
- Identification of this database setup and programming gaps and Solves issues through utilizing the worldwide issue escalation/communication policy.
- Understand and comply with core standard operating procedures and working instructions
- Meet objectives as delegated
- Develop and maintain excellent communications and working relationships with LDM team
- Interact with CDM team members to negotiate timelines and responsibilities
- Review work for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure high-quality checks performed on data files before transmission and obtain peer-review where demanded
- Create and/or review of appropriate data management documents
- Record all evidence of this data transmission process in the data file definition to the closing of the study
- Make sure that specification and design documentation are filed and stored based on company policy
- Make sure the internal and client questions are timely addressed and solved effectively.
- has to be proactive in sharing the understanding of the staff members and running knowledge sharing sessions in the fields of experience.
- Use multiple communication styles and ability to efficiently broker, audience unique [peers, senior team members, internal/external customers] business and social relationships that cause favourable outcomes and successful business benefits.
- Perform other duties as directed by the functional manager
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong customer-focus perspective with the skill to guide customer communications and customer management.
- Self-driven; keen attention to detail to anticipate, address and/or escalate issues, together with the ability to embrace and be a conduit for change.
- Project and task management capabilities to meet/exceed deliverables.
- Effective problem-solving abilities in addition to the ability to proactively identifying procedure improvements that reduce operational costs and maintain quality.
- Quality conscious with a higher degree of ethics and integrity in executing obligations based on legislation, regulatory criteria, and with company policies and processes.
- Computer proficiency such as word processing, spreadsheet and PowerPoint applications hands-on expertise.
- Great comprehension of clinical, medical research, and Lab Data Management procedure and terminology.
- Knowledge of elicitation of their data demands and authoring specifications.
- Knowledge of different regulatory requirements like FDA, ICH, ISO HL7, and GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) will be an additional advantage.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Excel, Advanced Excel, Vlookups and Pivot Table.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalence in computer/life science or related field with 2+ years of relevant work experience.
Editor’s Note: For more on b.sc jobs, jobs on bsc, b.sc job, bsc job, jobs for bsc, job for bsc, job for bsc graduate, life sciences jobs, lifesciences jobs, subscribe to the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles. Check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.