HCG Cancer Centre Jobs
Opportunity for MSc Microbiology candidates to work at HCG Cancer Centre Unit, Mumbai. HCG Cancer Centre jobs for msc microbiology candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the Infection Control Officer Vacancy at HCG Cancer Centre Unit, Mumbai below:
Name of the Job: Infection Control Officer (ICO) , Mumbai
Experience: 2+ years
Location: HCG Cancer Centre Unit , Mumbai
Basic qualification: Bsc
Advanced qualification: M.Sc ( Microbiology)
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of test articles/ Product as assigned by proper microbiological methods for example:
- For Microbiology: Bacterial Endotoxin testing, Bioburden, Aseptic processing, Microbial identification, Sterility testing, Validating Microbiology Procedure, Environmental monitoring of Clean/Sterile room area.
- Preparation of Medias used for a Variety of Procedures.
- Perform Quality Control tests on the Medias.
- Procurement and Maintenance of Reference strains.
- Sterilization of Glassware’s, Medias and clean room garments.
- Perform internal qualification of the equipment Employed at the
- Microbiology department of the facility.
- Keep the associated logbooks of the microbiology department.
- Apply acceptable cGMP practices during execution of work tasks.
- Writing SOP and relevant validation documents for the department.
- Work independently with minimal supervisory guidance.
Editor’s Note: msc microbiology jobs, microbiology jobs, microbiology careers, hcg cancer centre jobs, hcg hospital jobs, hcg careers, msc jobs, microbiology vacancies, msc job careers, msc microbio jobs, hcg microbiology jobs, hcg infection officer jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.