ICAR-NRCE JRF Jobs 2019
Candidates who either have a MSc / BTech / MTech Immunology, Microbiology, Life Sciences and Biotechnology qualifications are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled for the positions of Junior Research Fellow in a Project, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of. Posts: 01
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + HRA as per rules
- Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with at least 60% marks with
NET(J RF)/GATE/equivalent qualification.
- Graduate Degree in professional course (i.e. Microbiology/Biotechnology//lmmunology/ Biochemistry) together with NET(JRF)/GATE/equivalent qualification.
Desirable Qualifications: Expression & purification of recombinant protein & serological diagnosis
- The engagement in the project is only time bound, non-regular and co-terminus together with the expiry of the period of the concerned project. The chosen candidate would have no legal right to claim for regularization appointment by absorption or otherwise against any normal post or some additional contractual engagement on the conclusion of this project. Originally the selection will be made for 6 months and will be extendable dependent on the performance of the candidate/fund accessibility or until the conclusion of this project/scheme whichever is sooner.
- The appointment of chosen candidate will be subject to the condition which he/she is declared medically fit for service by the prescribed medical authority.
Walk-in Interview of those candidates fulfilling the essential qualifications shall be held on 22-5-2019 in 11.00 ·AM in National Research Centre on Equines, Sirsa Road, Hisar-125 001.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility will appear for the Walk-in-interview on the aforementioned date. They ought to bring their application providing all curriculum vitae with attested copies of testimonials together with original documents and a single passport size picture at the right time of interview.
- For JRF age limitation is up to 35 years for man and 40 years for woman and for Office Assistant age limitation is up to 27 years for man and 32 years for woman. Age relaxation is going to be made for SC/ST/OBC according to rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 22-5-2019 at 11.00 ·AM at National Research Centre on Equines, Sirsa Road, Hisar-125 001.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: icar jobs, nrce jobs, icar-nrce jobs, biotech jobs, microbiology jobs, msc jobs, msc job, nrce job, national research centre on equines job, national research centre on equines jobs. Please ensure that you are following us on all of our social media profiles and also subscribe to the Newsletter. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.