ICAR-NRCB Latest Jobs 2019
MSc & BSc Life Sciences / Microbiology / Applied Microbiology / Plant
Pathology / Biotechnology / Zoology / Botany jobs for junior research fellow / Young Professional vacancies. ICAR-NRCB is hiring msc & bsc candidates. Check all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: DST funded project entitled “Development of an efficient IOT enabled plant disease pest detection system”
Length of the Project: Three years or until the conclusion of this project
- Rs.25000/- + 20 percent HRA per month for 24 months & (according to DST guidelines)
- Rs.28,000/- + 20 percent HRA per month for 3rd year
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture specialized in Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Entomology) or M.Sc. In Basic Sciences with specialization in Microbiology / Applied Microbiology / Plant Pathology / Biotechnology / Zoology / Botany with NET / GATE qualification
Desirable Qualification: Experience in Plant Pathology or Entomology on disease/pest diagnosis Experience in IoT
Job Title: Young Professional – I (Virology Lab)
Project Title: Institute project
Remuneration: Rs.15000/- (consolidated) per month (according to ICAR guidelines)
Essential Qualification: First Class in B.Sc. (Life Sciences / Agriculture / Biotechnology / Microbiology)
(i) M.Sc. (Agricultural Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Biotechnology) or M.Sc. (Basic Sciences with specialization in Microbiology / Biotechnology)
(ii) Working understanding in computer (MS Office, Use of statistical applications like SAS internet browsing, etc.)
The candidates must come for the walk-interview prior to 10.30 AM for the stated date (s) for confirmation of certificates. The articles are only temporary and co-terminus together with the project. Eligible applicants may attend to the Walk-in-Interview in ICAR — National Research Centre for Banana, Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post, Tiruchirapalli — 620 102.
- Age limit: Not over 35 years for men and 40 years for women for Junior Research Fellow. Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young
Professional – I. Age relaxation will be applicable according to rules.
- The above position is only on a temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project. There’s no provision for re-employment after the conclusion of the project. The chosen candidate will have no right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a subsequent date in this institute.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates who haven’t passed the necessary qualifications as stated in the advertising notice and with no original certificates won’t be allowed for attending the walk-in-interview.
Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD — TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT — 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, expertise and publications etc. in the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates must also be brought for verification in the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates currently working should produce”No Objection Certificate” if he/she is employed elsewhere.
- Date & Time of Interview: 09.05.2019 and 10.05.2019 at 11.00 AM.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: junior research fellow jobs, jrf jobs, phd jobs, jobs for phd graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, msc plant molecular biology job, plant biochemistry job, jobs jrf, job in plant sciences make sure you are subscribing to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Make sure you are following us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Check out the Podcast that we have on SoundCloud.