ICAR-IARI Biotech Scientist Jobs
PhD Biotechnology and Plant Pathology Jobs, PhD Biotech & Plant Pathology candidates walk-in for Contract Scientist vacancies that are available at ICAR-IARI. Interested and eligible candidates check out details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Contract Scientist
No. of Vacancies: 01
Name of Project: ‘National Certification System for Tissue Culture Raised Plants (NCS-TCP).
Emoluments: Rs 50,000/- consolidated.
Essential Qualifications: PhD in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology
Desirable Qualifications: Expertise In molecular techniques for plant virus detection and validation of serological techniques
How to Apply:
- Each of the eligible candidates is asked to be present 30 minutes before schedule on the date of interview to get necessary formalities.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidate according to government rules.
- The applicant should submit attested copies of certificates together with their Curriculum vitae (CV). Applicant should bring with them original documents at the time of interview for confirmation.
- The selected candidates will not claim for regular appointments in this Institute since the post is temporary and co-terminus with respective Project/Schemes.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
The eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview on Wednesday, 12th June 2019 at 10:00 am along with their complete CV and documents.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: Wednesday, 12th June 2019 at 10:00 AM at Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110012.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: phd jobs, phd biotechnology jobs, biotech scientist jobs, scientist jobs, scientist biotech jobs, plant pathology jobs, phd jobs, contract scientist jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. We have a Podcast on SoundCloud.