Hyderabad University Latest Jobs 2019
MSc / MTech Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology candidates apply for JRF post that are available at University of Hyderabad. University of Hyderabad is hiring for research posts, msc & mtech candidates can apply for these positions. Interested candidates can check out details below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: JRF
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Structural characterization and epitope mapping of multi-domain
host interacting outer surface proteins from Leptospira”
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000 per month (consolidated)
Essential Qualification: M. Sc/M. Tech in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or equal With 60% aggregate marks with NET/GATE eligibility.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates with knowledge/experience of structural Biology, bioinformatics and computational biology will be favoured
Duration: Determined by the suitability of the candidate, the position will be provided For a single year.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidate should send their detailed curriculum vitae (such as their email and contact no.) By email to [email protected] before or on 25th May 2019.
- The CV should include name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications in tabular form (mentioning the name of the degree, board, year of passing, aggregate marks and distinction/rank if any), any national level examination qualified, work experience if any.
- Please say “SERB-JRF” as the subject in your email.
- Eligible candidates will be called for the interview by email. No separate call letter will be issued.
- Please be aware that the appointment to be made is only temporary. There’s no right for claiming any Regular appointment at the University.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post if chosen.
- Please bring all certifications and related documents in original and also one attested copy Whilst coming For the interview.
Deadline: 25th May 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: jrf jobs, research fellow jobs, university of hyderabad jobs, hyderabad jobs, msc jobs, mtech jobs, life sciences jobs, biochemistry jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc biology jobs, research fellow jobs. Check out the Podcast, Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free service, you can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.