WWF Life Sciences Job
World Wide Fund for Nature-India (WWF-India) is hiring MSc Life Sciences candidates for an Education Officer- Thiruvananthapuram Office vacancy. Education Officer jobs for msc Life Sciences candidates. For more details on the job profile, overview, responsibilities, application procedure etc., check details:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Education Officer – Ek Prithvi Kerala State Office
Required Candidate Profile:
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate in Life Sciences / Wildlife Biology/Ecology /Environmental Education
- Expertise: 2-3 years
- Special Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehension of the education system and teaching methods with classroom teaching experience
- Should be proficient at using technology and MS Office tools.
- Forward-looking attitude, resourcefulness and initiative are facets that are desired in potential candidates.
- Working understanding of Malayalam and English and preferably Hindi
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
Specific Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Work in coordination with the State Director and the Senior Education Officer to effectively and efficiently roll-out the Ek Prithvi programme at the Govt Schools in Kerala
- Liaise with the State Government Dept. of Education in starting Ek Prithvi in the schools
- Manage and coordinate with Principals and Teachers for active implementation
- Organize training, workshops and EcoFest.
- Organize and help Nature Trails for its students associated with the Ek Prithvi programme
- Monitor the timely and efficient implementation of project activities by the Teachers according to the agreed/ approved work plan.
- Ensure assessment of students is completed by Teachers at the conclusion of every module.
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of the Ek Prithvi Programme on Teachers, Students and the Whole-School Infrastructure.
- Collect, compile and collate data and evidence on programme
- Provide regular reports and periodic narrative
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your entire name in the resume attachment), providing details regarding reimbursement received in the present assignment, expected salary, along with three references.
So as to make sure that your application is sorted properly, please say “Education Officer – Kerala State Office”, at the subject line.
The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of just the shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Apply Via Mail to [email protected]
Last Day for sending applications: 10th June, 2019
Editor’s Note: government jobs, govt jobs, government life sciences jobs, life sciences govt careers, WWF India life sciences jobs, WWF India govt, life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, hyderabd jobs, wwf india jobs, wwf jobs, jobs in wwf , jobs wwf, Msc jobs at WWF, jobs at wwf india, wwf india careers, wwf india vacancies, biosciences jobs, biosciences careers, wwf india jobs, and for more such opportunities check out Biotecnika. Also, we have a Podcast that is available for free listen on SoundCloud.