Govt WII Research Jobs 2019
MSc / PhD Biological and Life Sciences candidates apply for Project Scientist posts at Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun. WII Dehra Dun jobs for MSc / PhD biological & life sciences candidates. Wildlife Institute of India job vacancies for biological & life science candidates. Wildlife Institute of India – WII is hiring as per the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Position: Project Scientist
No of Posts: 01
Emoluments: Rs. 60,000/-
Essential Qualification: Ph.D./M.Sc. In Wildlife Sciences, Life Sciences, Biological Sciences from any recognized university with at least three years of expertise in wildlife conservation.
Desirable Qualification: Prior research expertise on elephants. Scientific publications on elephant research will be an additional advantage.
Position: GIS Specialist
No of Posts: 01
Emoluments: Rs. 50,000/-
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. /M.Tech in Wildlife Sciences, Life Sciences, Biological Sciences, Geoinformatics with At least two decades of Expertise in research/conservation Projects.
Desirable Qualification: Prior experience of working in Conservation programs will be An additional advantage.
How to Apply:
The choice will be made on the basis of the online written test followed by personal interview. Candidates must submit their applications online according to details/link according to the Institute’s site www.wii.gov.in before or on 7.06.2019. Application fees of Rs. 500 will need to be deposited online for every single application. Payment can be made via Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card via our online secure payment gateway. The date of written exam is 24 June 2019 at 1000 hrs and personal interview will begin on 25 June 2019 at 1000 hrs that might last around 26 June 2019. The Admit Card issued to eligible candidates would provide the details of the examination centre at Dehradun.
- The procedure for registration and written test is”Online”. Details for online registration and written test will be hosted on the WII’s site (www.wii.gov.in).
- The online registration process will be open up to 7 June 2019.
- All qualified interested applicants are advised to follow the latest updates on the WII’s site (www.wii.gov.in) for online registration, submission of application and payment of application processing fee, etc..
- Candidates will have to fill in their personal, professional and educational expertise profiles on the internet besides uploading a current passport size photo. Candidates will make the payment of application processing charge of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) throughout the prescribed”Payment Gateway”. Candidates belonging to SC, ST and Physically Challenged category have to pay only Rs. 100/as communicating fees.
- Candidates should mention that the Project name and Position applied for in their applications.
- Deadline: before or on 7.06.2019
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK TO BE PROVIDED SOON
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: WII jobs, wildlife institute of india jobs, WII careers, msc jobs, life sciences jobs, msc careers, Project Scientist jobs, wildlife institute of india dehradun, wii india, wildlife institute dehradun, wii dehradun, govt jobs, latest govt jobs, govt job, govt jobs in india, msc job, visit Biotecnika and also don’t forget to subscribe to our Free Newsletter and also the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.