Govt FICCI Biotechnology Careers
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry 2019 jobs for msc biotechnology candidates in the Dept of Life Sciences. Government of India, FICCI msc biotechnology jobs vacant. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details and apply for the same below:
Name of the Post: Assistant Director / Senior Assistant Director
No. of Posts: 01
Experience: 3 – 8 years of relevant experience.
Department: Life Sciences
Qualifications: Postgraduate preferably in Biotechnology or in a related subject.
He/She will be accountable for:
- Knowledge of policy and regulatory landscape for the Life Sciences sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Coordination abilities with Industry, Government, multilateral and bilateral agency, consultants etc.
- Ability to carry out secondary research.
- Ability to write proposals and carry out project management where necessary.
- Self-initiated and self-driven.
Technical Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, Attitude
- Having technical expertise in the field of Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology.
- Understanding the issues faced by the life sciences (Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology) sector.
- Ability to search data sources to cull relevant information.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to gauge industry needs and represent them in a cogent form to the relevant stakeholders.
Editor’s Note: ficci jobs, govt of india jobs, india govt jobs, latest government jobs, government careers, msc biotech jobs, biotechnology jobs, biotechnology careers, biotech vacancies, biotech msc jobs, msc jobs, msc careers, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry jobs, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.