Govt CSIR-CCMB Jobs 2019
Amazing opportunity for MSc Life Sciences / Botany and Zoology candidates at CCMB. CSIR – Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology Recruitment 2019. Life Sciences / Botany and Zoology jobs for msc candidates. Check out all of the info on the dates, eligibility and more below:
This job expires in :
CSIR-CCMB Web Notification PN-5/2019 dated 02.05.2019
Name of Post: Project Junior Research Fellow
Number of positions: 2
Name of the Project: “Improving capacity and strengthening wildlife conservation for sustainable livelihoods in Kashmir Himalaya”
Upper age limit: 30 years according to May 15, 2019
Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 p.m. (as sanctioned by the funding agency) + HRA as applicable/admissible.
Essential Qualification: Masters’ in Wildlife Science/Life Sciences/Veterinary Science/Forestry/Environmental Science/Zoology/Botany with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- Desirable Candidate(s) with previous experience in animal abundance estimation, use of non-invasive sampling methods, vegetation studies, pathological investigations on camera and wildlife trapping studies. Candidates need to have the ability to carry out intensive fieldwork in remote areas in Kashmir.
General information and conditions:
- Positions are only temporary and on contract basis and can be co-terminus together with the project’s tenure.
- Eligible candidates are expected to submit applications in the prescribed format and then submit a hardcopy of this application with copies of the supporting documents in the time of their walk-in interview.
- The age relaxation of 5 years for statutory groups as well as women.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on an initial screening according to credentials as given in the advertisement. Initially, shortlisted candidates will be provided with a written test (objective type). Shortlisted candidates in the written test will be called for interview.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimal and the mere possession of the same doesn’t entitle candidates to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own standards for short-listing the candidates. The candidates ought to, therefore, mention in the application all of the credentials and experiences in the appropriate area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents.
- Candidates that have completed their degree or those that are awaiting their final year/ semester results with requisite educational qualifications just need to apply.
- The engagement under project doesn’t confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CSIR-CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- Each of the communication Concerning the call for interview will be only through electronic mode (via E-mail)
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing for the composed test/interview.
- The terms and conditions of engagement of project staff can be amended from time to time.
- The initial tenure of project staff is going to be for 6/12 months and may be extended further after review of performance/work by Principal Investigator. The entire tenure of project staff is going to be for 3 years.
- The performance of project staff could be reviewed periodically so that applicants not found around the mark, could be terminated.
- All qualification & experiences have to be from Govt. /Govt. recognized Institute.
- Empanelment doesn’t offer an automatic guarantee of engagement.
- Project staff will be entitled to a single day’s leave for every completed month’s service. Nonetheless, in extraordinary circumstances Principal Investigator of this project and/or Director, CSIR-CCMB may offer relaxation in the rules considering the exigency.
- Date & Time 15th May 2019 at 10:00AM
- The venue of walk-in-interview Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Srinagar
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CCMB Jobs, CSIR Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology Jobs, CCMB Recruitment, Research Associate Jobs, msc Jobs, MSc Jobs, Life Sciences Jobs, life sciences careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also make sure you are following us on our YouTube channel for more on the latest in the Biosciences Industry.