CDSA Life Sciences Jobs
MSc Govt life sciences jobs at CDS-THSTI with a hig pay. Its a position with salary of Rs. 40,000 per month for msc life sciences candidates with relevant experience. For more details on the government high paying life sciences CRA opportunity, check out all of the details below:
This jobs expires in :
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/07/2019
Position: CRA (Preterm Birth Program)
No. of Posts: 01
Emoluments: (Rs. 40,000/- per month consolidated) for 6 Months
The Study Monitor/ CRA conduct monitoring visits for Assigned study protocol and study sites. Overall Responsibilities would be to ensure that the study has been conducted in accordance with the protocol, standard Operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable Regulatory requirements.
- Performs site monitoring during the trial that Involves visiting the trial sites on a regular basis (site Initiation to site closeout) according to contracted Scope of work
- Performs quality functions and executing quality programs (clinical operations, clinical lab )
- Completes appropriate therapeutic, clinical and protocol Research training to perform job duties.
- Setting up the trial sites, for example, every centre gets the trial Materials, including the trial drug when ensuring all of the trial Supplies are accounted for
- Administers protocol and related study training to assigned Sites and establishes regular lines of communication with Sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- May provide training and assistance to junior clinical personnel
- Creates and maintains appropriate documentation Regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and Actions plans by submitting regular visit reports and other Required study documentation.
- Manages the progress of delegated studies by tracking Regulatory / IEC submissions and approvals, recruiting And enrolment, CRF completion and submission, and information query generation and resolution.
- Verifying that information entered on to the CRFs is consistent With patient clinical notes (source data/ document verification)
- Writing visit reports
- Filing and collating trial reports and documentation.
- Archiving study correspondence and documentation
- Evaluates the quality and ethics of research site practices Associated with the proper conduct of the protocol and Adherence to applicable regulations.
- Escalates quality issues to the Quality Manager, Project Manager and/ or senior management
- Work with Clinical Portfolio Management on additional endeavours As directed along with other internal departments on their requirements as and when required
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s in medical sciences or Master’s degree/ Diploma, life sciences, pharmacy, public health, healthcare Or other related fields MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BPT favoured.
- At least 3-5 years of clinical trial/ study monitoring experience.
- Computer skills such as proficiency using Microsoft Office applications B
- Basic knowledge and ability to apply GCP and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills such as Excellent command of English required.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Successful time management skills and ability to handle Competing priorities
How to Apply:
- All educational technical and professional qualification ought to be in a recognized Board/ University and fulltime.
- The experience requirement given should be the experience obtained after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. Or Public Sector project should produce”No Objection Certificate” in the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for your post may be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority if candidates are well qualified.
- Interested candidates may please send their current CV with a recent photograph and cover letter indicating their own motivation for the position applied for (150 words) and three references together with the attached datasheet and excel sheet posted in the site. E-mail ought to be submitted with subject line Application for the post of “Clinical Research Associate (Preterm Birth Program)” to [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for additional discussions
- Incomplete applications will endure summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
- The salary is a consolidated sum according to sanctioned order with no other advantages. Salary mentioned against the position is an actual and will be determined by experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. ) of those candidates.
- This position is strictly project-based.
- All outcomes will be released on our site and future communications will be through email
- Nominees (such as SC/ST and other backward classes) aren’t eligible for the travel settlement or another reimbursement.
- This position will be placed at CDSA Faridabad office in NCR Biotech Science Cluster in Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Note: If the right candidate isn’t found, the call for application will remain open until an appropriate candidate is found. Once a suitable candidate is found, this recruitment note will be closed on Our Site
The last date of submission of application is up to 26 May 2019.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Clinical Research, Clinical Research Job, Jobs Clinical Research, Clinical Research Latest Job, Latest Research Jobs, msc vacancies, bsc careers, msc recruitment, life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science, check out the Podcast on SoundCloud and the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.