Gautam Buddha University Jobs
MSc Biological Sciences candidates apply for Junior Research Fellow in School of Biotechnology, GBU jobs. MSc Jobs JRF. Research Fellow jobs for biological sciences candidates. Gautam Buddha University Research Fellow vacancies for biological sciences candidates as per the details below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Synergistic Therapeutic Potential of All trans Retinoic Acid and VEGF towards Regeneration of Alveoli in Emphysematous Lung”
Duration: The project is tenable for 3 years.
Fellowship: The monthly fellowship of JRF will be Rs 25,000/, which is increased to Rs 28,000 (SRF) only after the successful conclusion of 2 years. Hostel accommodation, mess facility, sports facility can be obtained and is according to the University rules.
Essential Qualification (in almost any branch of Biological Sciences): Post Graduate Degree in Basic science with a NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with a NET qualification or Postgraduate Degree in Professional Course.
Desirable Qualifications: Laboratory experience in molecular biology and animal handling.
How to Apply:
- All candidates are requested to appear for the interview with the full CV and degree certifications.
- No TA is going to be compensated for appearing in the interview.
- The appointment will likely be temporary until the tenure of this project.
- Candidates can also send their CV in advance to email@example.com
Dr. Jai Prakash Muyal (Principle Investigator)
School of Biotechnology
Gautam Buddha University
Greater Noida 201 310 Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
Tel. No. 01202344273
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 18.07.19, 10.00 AM onwards at the Conference Room, School of Biotechnology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: For more on biological sciences, msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, india jobs, job in india, jobs india, job India, make sure you are subscribed to the Newsletter – Biotecnika Times. You can also follow us on all of our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. You can also check out the app store and play store. And also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.