Freshers DRDO Biotech Jobs
Govt jobs for Biotechnology candidates. Candidates with a background in Biotechnology are eligible to apply for 02 Graduate Apprentice Positions at DRDO-DEBEL. BTech Biotechnology jobs 2019. Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in as per the details that are given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Graduate Apprentice
No.of Posts: 02
Essential Qualifications: BE/ BTech in Biotechnology
How to Apply:
Selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in-interview to be held at DEBEL on 25th June 2019, reporting time 0900 hrs.
- The application form may be downloaded from the Web Site www.drdo.gov.in and qualified candidates May send their duly completed application according to the format given by email before the walk-in Interview on [email protected] and Biodata must be typed in the enclosed format and submitted. Those filled by hand will be summarily rejected. The last date for receipt of application forms by email is 07th June 2019. A copy of the form must be brought duly filled Together with complete bio-data On the date of the interview.
- All correspondence with applicants will be done through E-mail only. Responsibility of Printing and downloading of Offer Letter will be that of the candidate. DEBEL Won’t be Responsible for any loss of email sent because of invalid / Incorrect E-mail ID provided by the candidate or Delivery of email to SPAM/ BULK email folder etc..
- DEBEL Compound, DRDO, ADE Campus, CV Raman Nagar, Suranjan Das Road, Bangalore — 560093. (Landmark: 1.5 Km from Aeronautical Society of India, NGEF Signal)
- Reporting time is 0900-0930 hrs on the date of Interview, at Raman Main Gate Reception, ADE Campus, CV Raman Nagar, Suranjan Das Road, Bangalore. Latecomers won’t be permitted inside at Any cost.
- Electronic items such as smart/ mobile phones/ pen drive/ laptop/ CD-ROM etc. strictly Won’t be Allowed within ADE-DEBEL Campus.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely At the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institution which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
Terms & Conditions for selection of Apprentices:
- Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in & non- registered applicants Are likely to be rejected.
- The fresh pass-out applicants (Only up to 3 years after passing their level & those who are Appearing for their final semester exam can apply.
- Graduate degree holders that had job or training experience for a period of one year or longer later Attaining the essential qualifications will not be qualified for being engaged as an apprentice under The act.
- The period of training will likely be 12 months commencing from the execution of this Contract of Apprenticeship.
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of this Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applications belonging to SC (Scheduled Caste) / ST (Scheduled Tribe) / OBC (Other Backward Classes) — Non-Creamy Layer shall produce their caste Certification in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
- Selected candidates will undergo Medical Evaluation and Will Need to be declared’ Medically Fit’ Before execution of this Contract of Apprenticeship.
- Verification of credentials will be done before the conduct of Personal Interview only and in the event of Any deviation from or non-conformity together with all the desirable qualification; candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates called for almost any stage of the selection procedure.
- The chosen candidates should execute a Contract for a period of one year of training according to Provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules framed thereunder.
- Prior to coming for the interview that the candidate should ensure that he/she meets the eligibility criteria And other standards mentioned in the advertising.
- It will not be mandatory on the part of this DEBEL Bangalore, in which training is imparted, to offer Any employment to any apprentice after finishing the period of their apprenticeship training.
- Suppression of facts will cause disqualification at any stage of the selection procedure.
- DEBEL reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of seats to apprenticeship training.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with a goal of inducing the Procedure for selection of Apprentice by and on behalf of every candidate will result in immediate cancellation of candidature.
- DEBEL reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertising/selection procedure if conditions So justify without assigning any reason thereof.
- The last date for receipt of application forms by e-mail is 07th June 2019
- Walk-in-interview on 25th June 2019, reporting time 0900 hrs
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: govt jobs, govt careers, drdo jobs, govt drdo jobs, govt research careers, drdo debel jobs, drdo-debel jobs, biotechnology jobs, biotech apprentice jobs, biotech jobs, btech jobs, btech careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. Also, check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.