CSIR-IMMT Jobs 2019
MSc Biotech / Biochem / Life Sciences and Microbiology candidates are encouraged to apply for Research vacancies at CSIR-IMMT. CSIR-IMMT is hiring for a research fellow vacancy. MSc Life Sciences / Biotech candidates can check out all of the details on the jobs and such given below on Biotecnika:
This job expires in :
Title: Rapid and point care microfluidic kit for multiplex diagnosis of viral diseases in tomato and apple. Sponsored by CSIR, New Delhi
Project Code: MLP-0039
Essential Qualification: M. Sc in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology with 2 years relevant experience.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in developing lateral flow devices/ agri-strips
in aspects like a synthesis of gold nanoparticles, conjugation of antibodies with
gold nanoparticles, developing conjugate pads etc.
Title: Self-assembled DNA nanostructures for switching gene expression. Sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India
Project Code: GAP-312
Stipend: 25000/- plus HRA
Essential Qualification: M. Sc. in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life sciences or Allied subjects having CSIR-UGC-NET OR B. Tech or M. Tech in Biotechnology having CSIR-UGC-NET or GATE
Desirable Qualification: Cell culture and Molecular Biology techniques
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling All of the eligibility standards can download the Application Form and step into your Walk-in-Interview Together with the filled-in Application Form (together with Self-attested recent photograph and photocopies of certificates ) and original documents for confirmation. Application forms with incomplete/wrong data, found at any Point, are liable to rejection.
- Director CSIR-IMMT reserves all rights to cancel recruitment of any or All the positions advertised above at any given point and refuse any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The aforementioned positions are only temporary and the first offer for involvement in any project will be for a period of maximum one year. However, the participation may be extended or Curtailed depending on the length of the job and (or) operation of this candidate.
- Complete tenure of participation (present in addition to service rendered earlier in CSIR-IMMT or some other CSIR laboratory / hqrs taken jointly ), will probably be limited to 5 years only.
- Each of those candidates That Are ongoing as PAs etc. CSIR-IMMT/CSIR labs in almost any endeavour Are Only Going to be considered for emerging the meeting against proof of consent from Concerned project leader that project in which s/he is ongoing.
- Age comfort is admissible to SC/ST/PH/OBC & Women applicants according to directions of Govt. of India/CSIR.
- Candidates are advised to adhere to the interview programs and report in the reception/security counter 15 minutes prior to the enrollment to prevent last minute rush. The registration site is CSIR-IMMT Meeting Hall.
- A per Pool (not merit listing ) of applicants will be attracted for future necessity, at the Exact Same or some other project of comparable character, which is valid for a year or two until next Pool drawn, Whichever is sooner.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the meeting.
- Unless otherwise said, equivalent/higher degrees shall not be regarded as an essential qualification for virtually any position.
- The institute includes a cafeteria wherein the candidates may have snacks through the day and may reserve for lunch (booking between 10.30-11 AM).
- While extreme care will be required to conduct interviews in time, there could be last minute alterations/deviations from the interview schedule as a result of inevitable conditions. Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview will be required to keep silence when moving inside the institute premises as certain other significant meetings will be Conducted concurrently on the dates of the interview.
Date, Time & Venue of Walk-In:
- For Post I: 22.05.2019 : REGISTRATION: 9.00 – 10.30 AM; TIME OF INTERVIEW: 10.30 AM ONWARDS (LUNCH BREAK: 1.00-2.00 PM)
- For Post II: 23.05.2019 : REGISTRATION: 9.00 – 10.30 AM; TIME OF INTERVIEW: 10.30 AM ONWARDS (LUNCH BREAK: 1.00-2.00 PM)
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, btech jobs, microbiology jobs, Check out the Biotecnika Times Newlsetter – for more on mtech jobs, biotech jobs, mtech biotech jobs, biotechnology jobs, csir-immt jobs, csir-immt careers and also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. Check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.