CSIR-CFTRI Molecular Biology Jobs
MTech & PhD Molecular Biology/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry/ Structural biology candidates Apply for junior research fellow vacancies. Latest CFTRI Mysore May 2019 for MTech / PhD Molecular Biology/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry/ Structural biology candidates. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for research associate vacancies. CFTRI Mysore recruiting:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Research Associate-I
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Investigating the structural basis for promiscuity in sugar nucleotidylyl-transferases family of enzymes: implications to glycorandomisation” (GAP-0502).
Essential Qualifications: First Class M.Tech with Two years of research experience or PhD in the following areas.
Areas: Molecular Biology/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry/ Structural biology and related areas.
Desirable Qualifications: Candidates having expertise in the aforementioned areas will be preferred.
Emoluments: Rs.36,000/- (Rupees Thirty Six Thousand) and 20 percent HRA a month.
How to Apply:
- Candidates shouldn’t have exceeded 35 years of age as on 31.05.2019 i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the positions. Age comfort as important by Govt. Of India principles for SC/ST/OBC and girls, candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of RA-I is solely for the aforementioned research work.
- The involvement will be contractual and also on a purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (GAP-0502) for a maximum period of five months and is co-terminus together with the project, in the event the job terminates sooner or until the funds can be obtained, whichever is sooner
- The involvement under externally financed project doesn’t confer any right/claim at either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for a routine appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, contrary to any place or otherwise under any lawful requirements precedent.
- Performance of this RA-I is going to be reviewed every six months. In the event the operation isn’t satisfactory, the fellowship may be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be supplied to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If the candidate is operating in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” in the PI is compulsory at the time of interview.
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Dr Balaji Prakash, Senior Principal Scientist, Department of Molecular Nutrition, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 31.05.2019 at 10.30 A.M. While attending the interview, applicants are asked to bring all of the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificates (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification together with your whole Bio-data with email address/contact telephone number together with attested copies of the required certificates and passport size photograph.
In the event, many applicants turn up to the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WON’T BE ATTENDED TO.
- Date & Time of Interview: 31.05.2019; 10.30 A.M.
- Venue of Interview: Molecular Nutrition Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: mtech jobs, biochemistry jobs, structural biology jobs, research associate jobs, research jobs, phd jobs, csir jobs, cftri jobs, csir-cftri jobs, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free on SoundCloud.