CSIR-CFTRI MSc Food Tech Jobs
MSc Food Technology candidates Apply for junior research fellow vacancies. Latest CFTRI Mysore May 2019 for MSc Food Technology candidates. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for junior research fellow vacancies. Food Technology Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2019. CFTRI Mysore recruiting:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Project: “Technology Development for Micronutrient fortification of semolina, dalia, bansi rava and its utilization in Traditional pasta products”(GAP-0522)
Essential Qualifications: First class M,. Tech. (or) M.Sc. In Food Technology/ Food Science/Food Science & Nutrition/Chemistry Using NET/GATE qualification.
Emoluments: Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) consolidated A month
How to Apply:
- Candidates shouldn’t have exceeded 28 years of age as on 07.06.2019 i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the positions. Age comfort as important by Govt. Of India principles for SC/ST/OBC and girls, candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of JRF is solely for the aforementioned research work.
- The involvement will be contractual and also on a purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (GAP-0552) for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus together with the project, in the event the job terminates sooner or until the funds can be obtained, whichever is sooner
- The involvement under externally financed project doesn’t confer any right/claim at either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for a routine appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, contrary to any place or otherwise under any lawful requirements precedent.
- Performance of this JRF is going to be reviewed every six months. In the event the operation isn’t satisfactory, the fellowship may be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be supplied to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If the candidate is operating in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” in the PI is compulsory at the time of interview.
Eligible applicants may send their whole Bio-data with email address/contact phone number Together with attested copies of the required certifications in support of date of birth, caste, Qualification/experience etc., as soft copy to Dr. Suresh D Sakhare, Senior Scientist, Department of Flour Milling Baking & Confectionery Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore-570020, Karnataka (Email:[email protected]) before or on 07.06.2019. Application format may be downloaded from the web site https://www.cftri.res.in.
Applications received after the due date (07.06.2019) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue via e-mail/post.
Applications incomplete in any of the aforementioned respects or lacking relevant documents mentioned above are liable to be rejected.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WON’T BE ATTENDED TO.
- Deadline: before or on 07.06.2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: junior research fellow jobs, jrf jobs, food technology jobs, project jobs msc jobs, csir jobs, cftri jobs, csir-cftri jobs, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free on SoundCloud.