Cognizant Life Sciences Jobs 2019
BSc/BTech/MSc/MTech Life Sciences candidates can apply for Junior Data Analyst vacancy. Life Sciences Junior Data Analyst position vacant for eligible candidates at Cognizant. Cognizant is hiring life sciences candidates for a Junior Data Analyst position. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Data Analyst
Job ID: 00031992591
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical Sciences/Registered Nurse.
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub procedure, functions, terminologies (for instance, SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role to perform data entry of data obtained from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database whilst performing this action the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- These associates are often utilized to handle more critical/sensitive transactions.
(same as SPE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- cents Import uncoded terms in export and database coded medical conditions from coding platform.
- cents Query Management.
- cents Create New Term Request’s and prioritize.
- cents Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when demanded.
- Performs Migrations / Setup / Closeout tasks apart from Study Conduct actions under supervision and quality checks from Team Lead.
- May do the Peer QC of the TJDA activities.
- Generates all research related reports, status updates, and carries all study associated email conversation and communication with internal stakeholders and Client.
Project / Process:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handle first level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieves targets/volumes in given TAT (Turn around time).
- Proactively identify problems.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report procedure changes.
- Adhere to the compulsory industry regulation and compliance requirements to the specified procedure.
- Update Processes documentation appropriate for the procedure under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- Stick to or hygiene and compliance need with regard to.
a Personal Utilization & Timesheet submission.
b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Handle breaks schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his or her supervisor.
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Editor’s Note: bsc life sciences jobs, bsc jobs, msc life sciences, r&d life sciences, msc life sciences jobs, cognizant jobs, cognizant careers, cognizant recruitment, cognizant vacancies, cognizant life sciences jobs, life sciences careers. Check out all of the details on similar job opportunities via the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media.