Cognizant R&D Life Sciences Jobs 2019
BSc/BTech/MSc/MTech Life Sciences candidates can apply for Programmer Analyst vacancy. Life Sciences Programmer Analyst position vacant for eligible candidates at Cognizant. Cognizant is hiring life sciences candidates for a Programmer Analyst position. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Programmer Analyst
Job ID: 00031825951
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical Sciences/Registered Nurse.
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub procedure, functions, terminologies (for instance, SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role to perform data entry of data obtained from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database whilst performing this action
- The associates is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- These associates are often utilized to handle more critical/sensitive transactions.
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency
- Import uncoded terms in export and database coded medical conditions from coding platform.
- Query Management.
- New Term Requests and prioritize.
- Perform Dictionary upversioning activity.
- Send Coding (Consistency) Reports.
- take part in study associated meetings as required.
- Provide feedback on quality related issues to additional medical coders in a timely manner.
- Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers regarding coding activities & guidelines.
- Perform UAT for coding related applications.
- Perform Operational QC.
- Mentor Team Member.
- Coordinate with CDM working on the exact same study.
- Coordinate to resolve Rave specific issues.
- Execute Data Management Activities ie Data Cleaning, Executing Manual and System checks, Update relevant trackers, Discrepancy and query management, Issue resolution, and Database lock activities.
- Participate in innovation and process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and develop an action plan in coordination with the TL for activities not meeting the client SLAs.
- Archive all necessary information for audit purposes based on security and quality requirements, to ensure reliable and timely retrieval of documentation and information.
- Support multiple clinical trials, across diverse therapeutic areas, to a successful conclusion and provide technical oversight when required.
Project / Process:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handle first level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieves targets/volumes in given TAT (Turn around time).
- Proactively identify problems.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report procedure changes.
- Adhere to the compulsory industry regulation and compliance requirements to the specified procedure.
- Update Processes documentation appropriate for the procedure under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- Stick to or hygiene and compliance need with regard to.
a Personal Utilization & Timesheet submission.
b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Handle breaks schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his or her supervisor.
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Editor’s Note: bsc life sciences jobs, bsc jobs, msc life sciences, r&d life sciences, msc life sciences jobs, cognizant jobs, cognizant careers, cognizant recruitment, cognizant vacancies, cognizant life sciences jobs, life sciences careers. Check out all of the details on similar job opportunities via the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media. And check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.