CIPHET Latest Food Tech Jobs
If you are a job seeker with a background in food technology then you are eligible to attend a walk-in interview that has been scheduled for an SRF position. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details of the walk-in at CIPHET as per all of the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: “Establishment of Modern Fruits and Vegetables AgroProcessing Centre under Consortium Research Platform Project on Secondary Agriculture ”
Emoluments: Rs. 25000 and 20 percent HRA
Age limit (maximum): 35 years (with relaxation in the event of SC/ST/OBC and woman according to existing rules)
Essential Qualification: Master degree m Food Technology / Food Science and Technology/Processing and Food Engineering/ Agricultural Structures and Process Engineering or equivalent to 4/5 years of bachelors’ degree. Candidates having a post-graduate degree in. basic sciences with three years bachelor degree or 3-year bachelor’s degree in the above discipline and 2 years Master’s degree should be NET qualified.
Desirable Qualification: Published research papers, Research experience, experience m teaching NET/GATE qualified.
How to Apply:
- The aforementioned positions are strictly on a temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project.
- There isn’t any provision for absorption/ re-employment in ICAR/ CIPHET/ following the conclusion of the time-bound project.
- Place of work is going to be ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana, but the candidate could be placed anywhere in India depending upon the requirement of this project.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates should bring with them original documents and a brief of research work carried out during post-graduation / PhD along with a single set of photocopy at the time of interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer if he/she is employed elsewhere.
- Experience certification in original (if any).
- No separate interview call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- All qualified candidates are asked to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of Interview for required formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will leave the candidate disqualified for this post.
- The Director, ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana’s decision will be binding and final in all respects.
Note: The applications using detailed bio-data in the following proforma (1) Name of the candidate (2) Father’s Name (3) Date of arrival (4) Current address (5) Permanent address (6) Qualification (beginning from 10th board) (7) Expertise , if any (9) Publications etc. may be sent through registered post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) with passport size photograph to Dr. Mridula D., Principal Scientist & 1/C HOD FG&OP, ICAR-CIPHET, PO: PAU,Ludhiana-141004 (Punjab), Tel No. 0161-2313112 (O); Fax: 0161 -2308670; Mobile No.: 09878866107 and attend the walk-in-interview as per above schedule. Super scribe the envelope with “Application for the post of _____ under ______ (Project Name) ___ ”
- Date and time of Interview: 03 June 2019, 11:00 AM
- Venue: Committee Room, ICAR- Central Institute of Post-harvest
Engineering and Technology (CIPHET), PO: PAU, Ludhiana141 004 (Punjab)
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR jobs, CIPHET jobs, food technology jobs, food tech jobs, food tech careers, ICAR-CIPHET vacancies, food technologist job, food technology job, food technology jobs, jobs in food technology, food technology jobs in india, make sure you are following Biotecnika and keeping up with all of the latest on our website. We have a newsletter called Biotecnika Times Newsletter and it is completely free and you can avail this service by signing up. And check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.