Govt CCRAS Latest Jobs 2019
Government research positions for msc biotechnology and botany candidates at CCRAS. CCRAS is recruiting msc candidates for a research position. MSc botany and biotechnology jobs for eligible candidates at CCRAS. CCRAS is recruiting for government research fellow vacant. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
REGIONAL AYURVEDA INSTITUTE FOR FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH
नहेरू गार्डन, गांधी भर्वन केलनकट, कोारूर्, पणु े– 411038
(केन्दरीय आयुर्वेदीय लर्वन अान अनुसन्दधान पष द, आयु मंञािय, भा त स का , नई लदल् िी )
NEHRU GARDEN, NEAR GANDHI BHAVAN, KOTHRUD, PUNE – 411038
(CCRAS, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, New Delhi)
Telephone – 020-25383138, Telefax – 020-25386715
Email: [email protected]; [email protected], Website: www.ccras.nic.in
Position: Senior Research Fellow (Medicinal Plant/Botany/Biotechnology)
- Post Graduate degree in Medicinal Plant/ Botany / Biotechnology from a recognized University/Institution.
- 02 years of research/teaching experience preferably in medicinal plants after obtaining a post-grad degree.
- Preference will be given to people who possess a higher qualification or who have previous research experience i.e. having worked for any research project financed by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organization.
- Skills of drafting editing of scientific documents/ articles/ technical reports etc.
- Sound understanding of plant tissue culture/Plant Biotechnology and its application in micropropagation.
- Publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Working knowledge of computer applications.
Age not exceeding 35 years according to date of interview. (Age relaxation according to Govt. Rule.)
How to Apply:
- Remuneration 28000+ HRA as a rule.
- There’ll be a written exam in the institute at 11.00 A.M. and qualifying candidates will be called for an interview exactly the same date.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the written test/interview.
- Candidates desiring to appear for an interview must bring all original documents and mark sheets, attested certificates and testimonials on 25/05/2019 at 9.30 A.M. with a copy of Bio-data and 2 copies of the current coloured photograph to be submitted in the time of interview. Admission won’t be given after 10.00 am.
- The appointment (Engagement) is contractual and co-terminus together with the project. No claim for the permanent/ regular appointment will be entertained.
- The appointment (Engagement) is initially for 6 months that is further extendable based on satisfactory performance of the appointee.
- All rights have been reserved with the appointing authority.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 25/05/2019 at 9.30 A.M. at Regional Ayurveda Institute for Fundamental Research, Kothrud, Pune – 411038.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, botany jobs, botany research fellow jobs, srf jobs, research fellow jobs, senior research fellow jobs, biotech jobs, biotechnology jobs, srf biotech jobs, biotechnology research fellow jobs, senior research fellow careers, biotech vacancies, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.