Amity Institute of Food Technology Jobs
MSc Foods and Nutrition, Food Technology, Food Science candidates are eligible to apply online for a Project Assistant vacancy at Amity Institute of Food Technology, Amity University, Noida. Amity Institute of Food Technology, Amity University, Noida MSc food technology jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement Date: 17-05-2019
Name of Post: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Evaluation and development of supplementary foods for Lactation”.
Funding Agency: DST – SEED
Age: According to DST-SERB
- M.Sc in Foods and Nutrition, Food Technology, Food Science with at Least 55 Percent (or equivalent CGPA) from recognized University.
- Candidates with hands-on experience in Nutritional analysis and operation of HPLC and UGC-NET qualified will receive preference.
Monthly Fellowship: Rs. 22,000/- consolidated
How to Apply:
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any compensation or notice on termination of the research project.
- Appointment of this application will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- Interested applicants should submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certificates in support of exactly the same), contact info (email id, cellular no., complete postal address) in addition to a summary of post-graduation project (maximum of one page), within 10 days of the advertising [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please say “Application for PA –- DST–SEED–AIFT” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
Deadline: 27th May 2019
Editor’s Note: food science jobs, food technology jobs, project assistant jobs, project jobs, amity university jobs, amity institute of food technology jobs, AIF jobs, research jobs, research careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more details on the same. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.