AIGen Biologic Research Scientist Jobs
AIGen Therapeutics applies cutting-edge artificial intelligence algorithms to develop first-in-class therapies for genetic and infectious diseases. An International startup with labs in the Delhi NCR area, AIGen brings together a Cross-functional team of researchers in machine learning, biological sciences, and medicinal chemistry to Innovate new protein-based medicines and biological products. We’re at the forefront of biotechnology Innovation; our artificial intelligence and data-first approaches extending the limits of what’s possible in the Biological sciences today.
This job expires in :
AIGen Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd.
Suite 501, NCR Biotech Science Cluster
3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon
Expressway, Faridabad, 121001
POSITION – RESEARCH SCIENTIST OF BIOLOGICS
(AIGen Therapeutics is Incubated at BSC BioNEST Bio-Incubator)
We’re looking for a motivated, independent and detail-oriented Research Scientist with expertise in protein Engineering and biological assays to encourage our biological engineering efforts. The successful candidate will be Leading efforts to characterize and develop biologics with novel properties and will have several years of wet Laboratory experimental expertise. The candidate will be responsible for working closely in protein engineering and Immunology to develop the next generation of protein therapeutics.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED:
- M.Sc. /PhD degree in a Biological Science (Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medicinal Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Protein Biochemistry, Cell Biology) or a related field (Biological Engineering, Biomedical Engineering)
- Extensive wet laboratory experience in the industry and/or academia, such as experimental research with Biologics — such as peptides and antibodies
- Technical expertise should contain recombinant protein expression/purification, ELISA, FACS, Mammalian cell culture, animal model development, ex vivo and in vitro assays involving complex cell culture systems
- Experience pushing forward drug discovery and/or protein engineering projects, and ability to Independently design bioassays to evaluate candidate therapeutics
- Strong track record of scientific accomplishments demonstrated through publications in highly Regarded journals and/or intellectual property generation
- Ability and desire to work in an interdisciplinary scientific team and also to learn new techniques
- A passion for reading the biological/medical literature and the ability to quickly understand new disease areas.
- An innovative spirit and excitement to operate on a fast-paced, innovative team at the culture of a fastgrowing startup
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their updated Curriculum Vitae, 1-page description of research Experience and publications, and LinkedIn profiles (if accessible ) to [email protected]. Applications Will be reviewed as submitted, and will be accepted until June 25, 2019.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: biology jobs, biological sciences jobs, research scientist jobs, research jobs, AIGen jobs, AIGen career, AIGen careers, AIGen recruitment, AIGen vacancies, msc jobs, phd jobs, phd research jobs, biologics jobs, biologics research jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media for the latest in the life sciences industry.