Abbott Latest Jobs 2019
Technical Application Specialist Post Vacant are available at Abbott. MSc Biochemistry and Microbiology candidates looking for a research career in Biotech companies can apply for this job at Abbott. Interested and eligible candidates can check more details on Abbott Research Careers check details below:
Job Title: TECHNICAL APPLICATION SPECIALIST
Job ID: 30923004
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Embrace the vision of becoming the top diagnostic service provider by achieving customer loyalty and economic profitability through passion, performance and partnership. Efficiently provide technical support solutions such as Product training to sales and customer after installation, corrective, pre-emptive and proactive maintenance. Go above and beyond to respond to client requirements by partnering with sales, marketing and other functional areas while adhering to current compliance guidelines.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide superior customer service, through applying effective communication abilities so as to build loyalty whilst proactively managing and solving high-stress situations
- Delight our customers by providing support such as training, TOR Troubleshooting, and following-up, and closing calls according to Abbott Diagnostics quality system such as immunology and biochemistry system.
- Partner cross-functionally and internally while maintaining positive relationships and ensure problems are solved efficiently and satisfactorily while exceeding client needs
- Successfully achieve the established business metrics such as service sales, cost of service and key performance indicators for assigned customers/accounts
- Champion utilization of remote support tools to proactively improve up instrument time
- Proactively improve expertise through continuous learning and certificates
- Supporting Commercial Team in Technical questions client’s discussion and at Conferences and Technical Seminars.
Direct Reports: No
Indirect Reports: No
Comments: Must Have the Ability to influence other areas to achieve business goals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Master’s degree or equivalent in Science(Microbiology/Biochemistry) related expertise required. Practical experience of interfacing with customers preferred.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS: Troubleshooting/problem solving, ability to be successful in team situations and excel independently, computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Remote Computing i.e VPN, remote troubleshooting etc.), effective communication skills and strongly demonstrated interpersonal skills.
LANGUAGE: Basic English skills are favoured (written and oral). Proficiency in the local language required.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND SCOPE:
The scope of responsibility involves representing Abbott Diagnostics to assigned customers in a professional, forthright and ethical manner. The position reports to your Service Manager and is accountable for achieving individual in addition to supporting team objectives.
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, msc biochem jobs, msc biochemistry jobs, msc microbiology jobs, microbiology jobs, abbott jobs, abbott careers, abbott microbiology jobs, abbott biochemistry jobs, technical assistant jobs, tech jobs. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of the social media profiles.