Latest Govt Life Sciences Jobs
World Wide Fund for Nature-India (WWF-India) is hiring MSc Life Sciences candidates for an Education Officer- Mumbai Office vacancy. Education Officer jobs for msc Life Sciences candidates. For more details on the job profile, overview, responsibilities, application procedure etc., check details:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Education Officer – Ek Prithvi Maharashtra State Office
Required Candidate Profile:
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate in Life Sciences / Wildlife Biology/Ecology /Environmental Education
- Expertise: 1-2 years
- Special Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding Communication and presentation skills
- Must have been an active naturalist.
- Must have organised nature trails or engaged in Environmental activities
Specific Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Engage youth, teachers, and the general public in developing environmental awareness.
- Conduct environmentally based lessons in both field and classroom settings.
- Coordinate environmental training for teachers and the general public.
- Deliver demonstrations and seminars to businesses and technical employees on a number of environmental topics, such as climate change, watershed protection, or recycling and composting.
- Build networks and partnerships and facilitate discussions between stakeholders of varied interests so as to reach workable management decisions.
- Develop and implement communication plans and programs together with monitoring and evaluating the impact.
- Handle budgets and prepare grant proposals.
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your entire name in the resume attachment), providing details regarding reimbursement received in the present assignment, expected salary, along with three references.
So as to make sure that your application is sorted properly, please say “Education Officer – Maharashtra State Office”, at the subject line.
The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of just the shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Apply Via Mail to [email protected]
Last Day for sending applications: 21st April 2019
Editor’s Note: government jobs, govt jobs, government life sciences jobs, life sciences govt careers, WWF India life sciences jobs, WWF India govt, life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, hyderabd jobs, wwf india jobs, wwf jobs, jobs in wwf , jobs wwf, Msc jobs at WWF, jobs at wwf india, wwf india careers, wwf india vacancies, biosciences jobs, biosciences careers, wwf india jobs, and for more such opportunities check out Biotecnika. Also, we have a Podcast that is available for free listen on SoundCloud.