SKUAST Life Sciences Jobs
MSc candidates with a background in biotechnology and life sciences are encouraged to apply for junior research fellow positions at SKUAST. Biotech & Life Sciences positions for msc candidates. Biotech & Life Sciences post at SKUAST. Junior Research Fellow jobs. Biotech & Life Sciences research fellow jobs at SKUAST, check details below:
This job expires in :
Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Establishment of goat mammary epithelial/stem cell lines for the production of pharmaceutical interest proteins”
Salary: 1) Rs. 25000/- 2) House Rent allowance as applicable
Essential Qualifications: MSc* (Biotechnology, agriculture, life Sciences) *MSc in basic sciences/life sciences applicants should possess NET/PhD) – Research expertise in the stem cells and molecular techniques, etc..
Requirements and conditions for the project:
- The candidates will have no legal right to maintain their regularization/appointment by absorption or against any normal post or some other contractual engagement as the project is only time bound and nonregular.
- The post is temporary and co-terminus together with the project. The services of the incumbent shall stand automatically on expiry of this period of the project with no claim on the permanent absorption within this University.
- The positions are only temporary and extension shall be given on the basis of performance of the appointee. The university/funding agency/P. I. reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any stage without assigning any reason and finishing on non-performance.
- The appointee could be terminated at any time by the university without assigning any reason thereof.
- No objection and expertise certificate from the present employer if she/he is at employment.
How to apply:
The application in the prescribed format together with self-attested testimonials/Certificates have to reach Dr. Neelesh Sharma, Project Coordinator/P. I., Division of Veterinary Medicine, F.V.Sc. & A.H., SKUAST-J, R.S. Pura, Jammu-181102, J&K; Mail: [email protected], on or before 17 May. 2019. The qualified candidates will be interviewed on 13 May 2019 in the office of Director Research, SKUAST-J, Administrative Block, Chatha- 180009, Jammu at 10:30 A.M. No separate intimation will be issued & no TA/DA shall be compensated for attending the interview
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: skuast jobs, kashmir jobs, msc jobs, SKUAST jobs, SKUAST careers, SKUAST vacancies, jrf vacancies, SKUAST jobs. SKUAST recruitment, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also follow us on all of our social media handles like Twitter and Facebook. Check out the Podcast that we have on SoundCloud.