Periyar University Latest Jobs
MSc Life Sciences candidates apply for a junior research fellow post at Periyar University. Periyar University is recruiting MSc candidates for a junior research fellow position. Interested and eligible candidates apply for research posts at Periyar University. Check details below:
This job expires in :
Post Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Post: (One position)
Project Name: “Management of human vector mosquitoes using Actinomycetes from
Western Ghats of Tamil Nadu – An Ecofriendly Approach”
Eligibility: Candidates with M.Sc., Zoology/any life science subjects with a minimum of 60% of marks. A fantastic working understanding of vectors and vector-borne diseases are all desired.
Duration: 3 years Consolidated
- For NET/CSIR qualified applicants: Rs. 31,000 p.m. for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 35,000 p.m. for 3rd year.
- For non NET/CSIR qualified applicants: According to DST standards
How to Apply:
- No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility and the consultation is purely temporary.
- The date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates.
- Application in plain paper with following details: Name, Address, Date of Birth and Educational Qualifications and details of research expertise with publications if any.
- Completed applications should reach on or before 25-04-2019 by speed-post or through email attachment addressed.
Dr. R. MAHESWARAN
Principal Investigator (DST-SERB)
Department of Zoology
Salem – 636011, Tamil Nadu
Ph. No: +91 9443323186
- Deadline: on or before 25-04-2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, msc careers, life sciences jobs, research jobs, periyar jobs, periyar university careers, periyar university recruitment. Biotecnika Times Newsletter – heard of it? Subscribed to it as of yet? It is absolutely free and you can also download our app that is available for free download. And check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.