NIPER JRF Jobs 2019
M.Sc Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Life Sciences and MTech Biotechnology candidates walk-in for Junior Research Fellow position. Research vacancies for msc & mtech candidates for Research positions at NIPER. NIPER is hiring msc & mtech candidates for a research fellow positions, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
Project Name: “Identification of calcium activated potassium channels and understanding their role in viability and infectivity of Leishmania donovani” [GP-428]
Fellowship: Rs.25000/-p.m. (consolidated).
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. In Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Life Sciences OR M. Tech. In Biotechnology.
Desirable Qualifications: Documented research expertise in recombinant DNA methods, microbiology, protein expression, purification and characterization. Minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for the General category, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10 point scale in the qualifying exam.
Age limitation: Below 28 years.
Tenure of the Post: The above position is temporary initially for a duration of one year and extendable for a period of 2 more years dependent on the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Date & time of this walk-in-Interview: The walk-in-interviews will be held on 24.04.2019 (Wednesday) from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Room No. F-108, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar.
Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the interviews together with the application form to be downloaded from the Institute’s website.
Application Fee: The candidate(s) who meet the eligibility criteria must bring the application on the prescribed application form together with attested copies of testimonials / degrees/ certifications etc. in support of the averments made in the eligibility, expertise and other columns in the application form together with a latest passport size picture and prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Director, NIPER payable at S.A.S. Nagar/Chandigarh.
- The application fee for Unreserved and OBC class: Rs.100/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
- Candidates will have to produce original testimonials at the time of the interview, failing the interview won’t be allowed. The original certificates/degree etc of this Candidate (s) are subject to verification prior to joining, in the event of selection.
- Candidates with the incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. Self-attested copies of degree/certificates/ mark sheets/experience certification / Reprint of important publications, without photos, signatures and prescribed fees) Won’t be interviewed.
- Age relaxation/reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD etc will be according to the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid Proof for claiming relaxation according to the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
- In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the Eligibility Requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for your post might be Relaxed by the competent authority.
- The procedure of selection may include presentation/seminar/ written test/interview or Any other process as decided by the competent authority.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post anytime without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post and its own conclusion in this Regard will be final.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 24.04.2019 (Wednesday) from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Room No. F-108, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: mtech biotechnology, mtech biotech jobs, biotechnology jobs, mtech careers, NIPER jobs, NIPER JRF jobs, niper jobs, niper careers, niper recruitment, msc jobs niper, niper msc research, niper life sciences jobs, niper msc jobs. Hey there make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just once. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.