NCCS Pune Jobs 2019
Candidates with MSc & BSc Biological / Life Sciences are encouraged to apply for Technician vacancies. Life sciences jobs for msc & bsc candidates at NCCS. MSc Biological/Lifesciences candidates apply for technician positions that are available at NCCS details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Job: Technician ‘C’ (Lab)
No. of Posts: 01
Age Limit: 30 years
Name of the Project: “Establishment of Centre of Excellence for National Centre for Microbial Resource” NCMR.
Essential Qualification & Experience: M.Sc. Or equal degree with 1-year experience or B.Sc. Or an equal degree with 5 years’ experience.
In one or the more of these:
A) NGS data analysis particularly with microbial genomics and metagenomics.
B) Molecular biology techniques like DNA extraction, PCR and library prep for NGS
C) Database development/management.
D) Working together with linux high-performance servers and clusters.
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the essential qualification and expertise of the above posts will kindly attend the walk-in interview on the above-mentioned dates cited in the tabulated format.
- Candidates have to bring an application in the prescribed biodata format duly filled in and all original documents/certificates/mark sheets combined with a single set of self-attested photograph copies of all relevant certificates showing date of birth, qualifications, expertise, particulars of the exam passed (SSC onwards), caste certificate, if any along with other relevant documents in the time of interview.
- Candidates reporting after 9.15 am won’t be allowed to attend the interview, which may be noted.
- An application that’s incomplete or not in the prescribed format will be strictly rejected.
- The Director, NCCS reserves the right to enhance/reduce the number of posts and also cancel the recruitment procedure.
- Added percentages and expertise cut-off will be applied during the selection procedure together with the approval of competent authority if needed.
- Age limit is deemed according to date of interview. Age relaxation of five years in the event of SC/ST candidates, 10 years in the event of PH candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates will be awarded according to Government of India rules. Reservation according to Govt. Of India, norms will be followed.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should produce proof of the caste certification from the appropriate authority. Additionally, OBC candidates should also produce latest/valid non-creamy layer certificate in the prescribed form of claiming the reservation benefits.
- Age & Expertise is going to probably be relaxed in exceptional cases from the Competent Authority.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on this matter.
- The aforementioned advertised positions are filled up only on a temporary basis for the limited period of time on the project. The position will automatically co-terminus on the conclusion of the project tenure. The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in financing agency or in NCCS/NCMR, Pune.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in almost any influence is going to be treated just as a disqualification for this post.
- The posts advertised shall be required based with no commitment for its filling.
- Candidates working in Government Departments/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce No objection certificate from their employer at the time of interview using a transparent certification the candidate will be relieved within a month of receipt of the appointment order if chosen.
- No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview
- Selected candidates Will Need to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of appointment letter
- Please download the prescribed biodata format.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 08.05.2019 / Starts from 8.00 am to
9.00 am / National Centre For Microbial Resource, (NCMR) Pune NCMR Office, Sai Trinity Complex. Central Wing, 1st Floor, Raman Hall, Sutanrvadi-Sus Road, Pashan, Pune 411021. Landmark: COSMOS BANK BUILDING
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Biotecnika Times Newsletter – Subscribe to it now. It is a free subscription service. National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) hiring for research associate position, jobs at nccs, National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) jobs, National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) job vacancies, National Centre for Cell Science career. And check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.