MACS ARI Latest Jobs
MSc & MTech Biotechnology Junior Research Fellow vacancy for eligible candidates. Junior Research Fellow position vacant at MACS ARI, Pune. MACS ARI, Pune is hiring msc & mtech biotechnology candidates for a research fellow vacancy, check out all of the details on the Junior Research Fellow post given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
Name of Project: “Engineering multitalented nanotheranostics for silencing the
malignant gene in multiple cancers to accomplish eradication of tumor burden.” (SP-290).
Post Code: ARI/SP-290/JRF
Age limit (according to date of interview): Up to 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of up to 5 years (Up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants and 3 years (Up to 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer) applicants according to DBT-JRF guidelines. However, candidates selected through DBT-BET 2018 shall likewise be considered for age relaxation as applicable.
Monthly Stipend: Rs.25,000/- + HRA. (Enhanced fellowship under consideration)
- Essential – i) First Class: M.Sc. / M.Tech. In Biotechnology. ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of these tests: CSIR – UGC NET, DBT-BET, INSPIRE FELLOW, ICMR JRF, GPAT/ GATE with a scorecard that is valid.
- Desirable – i) Experience in Animal cell culture, In vivo, animal handling, RT-PCR.
How to Apply:
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and the chosen candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or financing agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it together with original and self-attested copies of credentials, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer, Agharkar
Research Institute by 20/04/2019. (Saturday)
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute isn’t responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they might contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In the event of deserving, highly capable and experienced candidates, the desired qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- As per revised SERB Guidelines, the CSIR-UGC NET-LS candidates are not considered for JRF. Hence, the NET-LS selected candidate(s) will be initially considered for Research Student @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) p.m., until the final decision is taken by SERB
- In the event of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates with M.Sc. Degree in the aforementioned subjects with at least 55% marks might be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) p.m.
(i) Last date for receipt of Application: 20/04/2019. (Saturday)
(ii) Day, Date & time of Interview: Thursday, 09/05/2019 at 10:00 a.m
(iii) Display of the short list of candidates for interview: Will be displayed on Institute website by 23/04/2019 (Tuesday)
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: mtech biotechnology jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, biotechnology jobs, jrf jobs, msc job, biotechnology jrf jobs, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, mtech biotech jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media platforms. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.