Msc Life Science Research Fellow @ NITRD Salary -Rs. 30,000/- Pm
MSc Life Sciences candidates apply for a Senior Project Research Fellow position at National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases. NITRD Senior Project Research Fellow jobs for MSc life sciences candidates. Check out more details on the job below:
Job Title: Senior Project Research Fellow
No. of Posts: (One post)
Project Title: “Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of a Combination regimen of
Bedaquiline, Delamanid, Linezolid and Clofazimine in Adults with Pre-extensive (Pre-XDR) and Extensively Drug-resistant Pulmonary Tuberculosis (XDR-TB): Prospective Cohort Study”
Eligibility: M.Sc. (Life Sciences) with two years of research of experience.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of MS Office. Previous experience in medical research projects.
Fellowship: Consolidated Rs. 30,000/- per month.
Age Limit: 35 years
Terms and Conditions:
- Preference will be given to candidates willing to join immediately
- This engagement is purely contractual and co-terminable with the project or before if need be.
- The engagement will be for a period of 01 years initially, extendable till the project ends.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidate as per ICMR guideline.
- Date and time for the interview
The candidate may appear for interview along with Bio-Data, self-attested copies of educational qualifications & experience certificate. The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
Interview Date & Time: 23.04.2019 at 2:00 P.M. Auditorium
Reporting Date & Time: 23.04.2019 at 12:00 Noon Auditorium
Note: No candidate will be entertained without format as per 9th point in the notification – check below. The candidate may appear for interview along with with Bio-Data self-attested copies of educational qualifications & experience certificate. The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
Editor’s Note: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment 2019, NITRD Job, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases msc jobs, research at national institute of tuberculosis and respiratory diseases, nitrd jobs, nitrd research jobs, life sciences jobs.