Latest MACS ARI Jobs 2019
MSc Microbiology / Biotech & Life Sciences Junior Research Fellow vacancy for eligible candidates. Junior Research Fellow position vacant at MACS ARI, Pune. MACS ARI, Pune is hiring msc biotech / microbiology & life sciences candidates for a research fellow vacancy, check out all of the details on the Junior Research Fellow post given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
Name of Project: “Understanding the Conidial Anastomosis Tube (CAT) fusion
dynamics and its role in generating genetic diversity in a fungal pathogen Colletotrichum gloeosporioides.” (SP-291).
Post Code: ARI/SP-291/JRF
Age limit (according to date of interview): Up to 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of up to 5 years (Up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants and 3 years (Up to 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates according to DBT-JRF guidelines. However, candidates chosen through DBT-BET 2018 shall also be considered for age relaxation as applicable.
Monthly Stipend: Rs.31,000/- + HRA.
- Essential – i) First Class: M.Sc. in Microbiology, Biotechnology or Life
Sciences. ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests:
CSIR – UGC NET, DBT-BET, INSPIRE FELLOW, ICMR/ICAR JRF, GATE with valid scorecard.
- Desirable – Hands on experience in Molecular Biology Techniques.
How to Apply:
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and the chosen candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or financing agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it together with original and self-attested copies of credentials, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer,
Agharkar Research Institute by 08/05/2019. (Wednesday).
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute isn’t responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they might contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In the event of deserving, highly capable and experienced candidates, the desired qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- As per revised SERB Guidelines, the CSIR-UGC NET-LS candidates are not considered for JRF. Hence, the NET-LS selected candidate(s) will be initially considered for Research Student @ Rs.28000/- (fixed) p.m., till the final decision is taken by SERB.
(i) Last date for receipt of Application: 08/05/2019. (Wednesday)
(ii) Display of the short list of candidates for interview: Will be displayed on Institute website by 10/05/2019 (Friday)
(iii) Day, Date & time of Interview: Friday, 24/05/2019 at 10:00 a.m
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: microbiology jobs, msc biotech jobs, msc biotechnology jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, biotechnology jobs, jrf jobs, msc job, biotechnology jrf jobs, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, mtech biotech jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media platforms. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.