IKEA Food Safety Bangalore Jobs
This is an exclusive opportunity to work at the Swedish Furniture Giant – IKEA as a Food Safety Specialist 2019. Food Technology candidates with relevant qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply online for the same. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Food Safety Specialist
Type of Job: Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA:
To produce the best pre-requisites for growth in the current market, now and tomorrow, with the consumers and our Food offer within our hearts. To position IKEA and Food as a distinctive meaningful and dependable organization, brand and employer. Strongly contribute to reach our IKEA Group aims in Growing IKEA together 2020+.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Implement and execute the Food Compliance Ladder strategy in the market.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
It’s Crucial That You are motivated by the following:
- Motivated and inspired by the IKEA values.
- Passionate about people and food.
- Service-minded and constantly keep the client in focus.
- Driven to fulfil and exceed my objectives.
- Enthusiastic about working together with others in a group.
- Curious and excited to learn more as a way to increase both the company and as a person
- Share my knowledge with other colleagues.
ESSENTIAL FOR PARTICULAR JOB:
- Educational background of Agri-Food technology with applicable experience of a minimum of two years.
- Execute the Yearly compliance plan for Food based on specified business priorities taking key risks into Consideration
- Follow on compliance tasks, report evaluations and findings to company stakeholders
- Provide and execute an action plan in case of non-compliance together with assistance from this matrix and track the implementation to the Essential level of detail
- Securing that IKEA Food organization is compliant with all inner IKEA demands and outside legal demands (laws, standards and guidelines, associated with areas like food safety and food intolerances, sustainability & animal welfare, labelling and transparency
- Working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious manner using best practices and always search for more efficient methods of working.
Editor’s Note: IKEA jobs, IKEA careers, IKEA recruitment, food safety jobs bangalore, IKEA bangalore food safety jobs, food tech jobs, food safety specialist jobs, food specialist jobs, IKEA latest bangalore jobs, IKEA bangalore jobs, IKEA recruitment bangalore 2019. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media for the latest in the life sciences industry.