ICAR NEH Jobs 2019
MSc & PhD candidates with a background in Life sciences are encouraged to attend the walk-in at ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region. ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region is recruiting for research positions. ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region life sciences jobs for msc & phd candidates. Check below:
This job expires in :
Position Name: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: “Investigation on population biology, characterization and conservation of some high value threatened medicinal plants of north east region”
Master Degree in Life Sciences with NET.
PhD Life Sciences
- Age limit 3 5 years for men and 40 years for women candidates for the post of JRF.
- Emoluments payable is Rs. 25000/- p.m. + HRA
- Candidates need to bring all relevant documents, certificates and mark sheet in original along with application with complete bio-data addressed to the Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam. A Passport size photograph ought to be affixed on top of the application with enclosure of self- attested copy certificates, mark sheet etc. from matriculation onwards.
- The selected candidate is expected to work in the field (Institute and Farmers) and to undertake extensive tour for data collection, sampling, attending meeting/ training etc. within their project requirement.
- Posts are purely on contractual basis and coterminous with this project. The chosen candidates can’t claim for permanent absorption in ICAR.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 30/04/2019 at 11 :00 AM at ATIC Building of ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: life sciences jobs at ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, msc life sciences jobs, phd jobs at icar research, icar research jobs, research jobs at icar research complex for neh region, check out our Newsletter. Also, check our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.