ICAR-CISH JRF Jobs 2019
Post graduate candidates with a Post graduate degree in Life sciences, Biotechnology, botany and molceular biology background are eligible to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled for a Junior Research Fellowship. The details, conditions, eligibility criteria are given as under:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project: “Genomics Assisted identification of Resistance genes from wild relatives of guava against Meloidogyne enterolobii causing wilt”
- Post Graduate (M.Sc.) m Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Basic sciences with specialization m Biotechnology with minimum 70% marks (or)
- Graduate in professional course (B.Tech.) specialization in Biotechnology and with NET qualification with minimum 70% marks (or)
- Post graduate m professional course (M.Tech/ M.Sc.Ag) with specialization m Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in Bioinformatics/Transcriptome and proteome data analysis. Preference would be given to candidates with NET or any national level examinations qualification and/or research experience in molecular biology for> 2 years.
How to Apply:
1. One photocopy of all the necessary documents along with the CV has to be submitted for attending the walk-in-interview.
2. The selection process for JRF will be based on written test and interview.
3. Candidates should produce originals for verification at the time of interview. The original credentials include; X, XII class mark sheets, degree certificates, birth certificate, community certificate, experience certificate, publications, awards, recommendation letters, etc.
4. No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
5. Canvassing in any from will disqualify the candidature
6. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects
- Date of Interview – 27.04.2019
- Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR SUBTROPICAL HORTICULTURE, AT REHMANKHERA, P.O.-KAKORI, LUCKNOW (An Institute under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Research fellow position vacant for Post graduate life sciences, botany and Plant breeding candidates at ICAR – Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture, MSc life sciences, botany, even horticulture candidates walk-in for the research fellow job opening at ICAR-CISH, for more research jobs, jobs in research in india, jobs at ICAR, ICAR-CISH job openings, msc jobs, Please check Biotecnika.