ICAR-CIRB Jobs 2019
Senior Research Fellow jobs for msc life sciences candidates at ICAR-CIRB. ICAR-CIRB is recruiting for msc life sciences candidates for research vacancies. MSc Life Sciences Senior Research Fellow Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Designation: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: NASF Project on Production of multiple copies of elite buffalo bulls using animal cloning technology
Duration: Co-terminus with the project or up to 30.03.2022, whichever is earlier
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years for male candidates and 40 years for female applicants according to date of interview. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC According to rules.
Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- + 10 percent HRA a month for first two years and 28000/- +10percent HRA per month for third year.
Essential Qualifications: MSc in the discipline of Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Biochemistry / or Life Sciences with 4/5 years of bachelor’s degree.
Desirable Qualification: Experience of cell/tissue culture/lVF/ cloned embryo culture/stem cells culture/molecular biology.
How to Apply:
- Age limitation: Upper age limit is as follows: For JRF 35 years for male and 40 years for female on the date of interview. Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per rules.
- The above-mentioned position/fellowship is temporary and will be filled on a contract basis for the initial period of one year that might be extended up to 01 02.2022 or until the conclusion of this project, whichever is sooner. On the satisfactory performance of the candidate and in the event the project duration is extended by the financing agency the contract might be extended until the conclusion of this project. There’s not any provision for re-engagement after the conclusion of this project as the fellowship/position is co-terminus together with the project.
- The tenure is co-terminus together with the length of this project/scheme or for a fixed tenure as prescribed by the Competent Authority of this project or scheme.
- Interested applicants should deliver documentary proofs (original certificates and attested photocopies) of educational qualification (degree certificates and mark sheets indicating subjects), Net Certification or results, age, caste, experience, b1odata with passport size photograph and complete address.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- Those persons are that are already in service should produce no objection certificate from the employer at the time of interview. As regards, NET evaluation, any national level examination conducted by the Central Govt. Departments/agencies for admission to the PhD programme are Regarded as NET for the purpose of RA/SRF According to ICAR clarification.
- Date of Interview – 14.05.2019 at 11:00 hrs.
- Venue of Interview – ICAR-CIRB
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: icar-cirb jobs, life sciences jobs, research fellow jobs, junior research fellow jobs, research careers, jrf jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – it is a free subscription service that you can sign up for just the once. You can also follow us on all of our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. And also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.