Freshers Syngene Research Jobs
MSc Biotech & Biochem candidates for a Research Associate position which can be applied for online at Syngene. Syngene is hiring MSc Biotech & Biochem candidates. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Position: Research Associate
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Other
Role: Research Associate
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Collect literature for related drug targets with pertinent information from drug discovery standpoint
- Learn how to mine data from various public databases and bioinformatics analysis for all these drug discovery targets
- Compilation of the documents that form the thorough target dossier.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- M.Sc/M.Tech (Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics) or M Pharm; B. Tech (Biotechnology)
- Fresh Postgraduate; M Sc project associated with drug discovery will be an Additional advantage
- Knowledge of biological databases, such as NCBI, Ensembl, dbSNP, COSMIC etc., for data mining and/or data evaluation will be an additional advantage.
- Fantastic knowledge in the fundamentals of biology especially on genes, proteins and function
- Some understanding of drug discovery or exposure for a course in drug discovery preferable
- Knowledge about databases for data mining
- Ability to put together information in a report from literature
- A proactive team player with understanding in biology.
- Great oral and written communication and presentation skills to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to grasp quickly and imbibe the learnings to efficiently contribute.
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy, M.Tech – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Other
- Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Editor’s Note: freshers jobs, freshers biotech jobs, freshers biochem jobs, freshers bioinformatics jobs, freshers research jobs, freshers research associate jobs, research associate jobs, syngene jobs, syngene careers, syngene recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.