Britannia Latest Jobs 2019
If you are a graduate degree holder from a background with Food Technology as a qualification, then make sure you apply online for a Quality Officer vacancy. Quality Officer post for food technology candidates is available at Britannia. Interested candidates can apply according to the details that have been posted below:
Job Title: Quality Officer
Location: Rudrapur, IN
Function: Quality Assurance
Quality & Food Safety Execution
- guarantee online product quality monitoring & instantaneous action taken through production officers & CP management to tackle any non-conformity
- guarantee testing of finished goods according to regular sampling & test method with correct documentation. Participate in product quality exercise frequently.
- Periodic confirmation of procedure records, incoming quality check records, ingredient shelf-life records, in-process excellent check records
- Frequent verification of correct functioning of critical process equipment such as weighing balances, metal detectors, sifters, dividers, moulders, oven, slicers and coders
- Ensure standard hygiene, food safety & GMP requirements are complied with in production.
- Guarantee critical to food safety processes is being complied with at any given point in time during manufacturing. This would include a metal detector, pest control, conveyor
- Conduct training sessions for workers to create awareness on quality criteria, GMP, food safety & hygiene
- A routine audit of systems, processes & laboratory to verify compliance to quality & food safety criteria
- Immediate & appropriate action against issues associated with process/system/norm non-adherence, equipment malfunctioning, quality monitoring, food safety & hygiene to keep the outcome impacting customers & brand value.
- Make sure wrappers are assessed for the presence of correct addresses, MRP, veg logo, compulsory declarations & mandatory documentation preserved
- Ensure adequate samples are checked for weight at each stage of production
guarantee prompt action in the procedure to correct the non-adherence before continuing
- Verification of compliance to package weights by random sampling on a routine basis
- Make sure no lots detected with underweight packs are released without 100% checking & sorting
- Make sure functioning of a coder with legible printing on each every pack across SKUs
- Make sure systems have been followed closely during a change in date, shift, supervisor’s name together with essential documentation
- Verification of compliance to coding by random sampling on a routine basis
- Make sure all weighing balances & dead weights are calibrated according to schedule & not in usage without mandatory certification
- Consumer Complaints
- Share each & every complaint as & when they’re received with CP management & concerned supervisors, operators & shop floor workers
- Identify probable causes of the complaint irrespective of sample availability in consultation with CP management, supervisors, operators & workers
- help in designing corrective & preventive measures alongside the team & implement the same with immediate effect
- Evaluate the efficacy of action through routine evaluation of process & product & trend of complaint of similar nature in the following months.
- Examine all complaints registered concerning category, SKU,extent, trend etc. & discuss with CP management on routine basis to demonstrate status of improvement & drawing further action plan
- See to retail outlets & distribution points per week once for understanding client & customer quality concerns
- Evaluate competition products concerning grammage, packaging, product quality features etc..
- Identify improvement opportunities & share action plans with operation & quality for progress
- Measure the effectiveness of improvement through market evaluation & client feedback
- Process Improvement Initiatives
- Identify and prioritize improvement opportunities in regions like system, procedure, cost, time in consultation with operations & the quality & apply project-based approach towards improvement
- Gradually review improvement in the overall quality of systems and processes in the mill
Management of Information Procedure
- Send periodic overview report on factory grade performance to quality supervisor
- Communicate critical to quality & food safety concerns to quality manager & the Rest of the concerned when They’re observed
- Familiarity with all the tools, concepts and methods of quality management.
- Fundamental understanding of applicable software to infer statistical data. Negotiation skills. Customer Orientation.
Educational: Graduate in Food Technology
Editor’s Note: Britannia India jobs, Britannia India careers, food tech jobs, btech jobs, bsc food tech jobs, food technologist job, food technology job, food technology jobs, jobs in food technology, food technology jobs in india, food technologist jobs, food jobs in india, check out all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook and the Podcast we have on SoundCloud. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just the once.